VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck uploaded by Megan R.VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck uploaded by Angela H.VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck uploaded by Nancy N.

BY VTECH

Nancy N.
Very cute toy. The toy comes with 3 "rocks" that you push into the top of the truck and it shoots it into the bucket part of the truck. When he pushes each ball through it says 1, 2, or 3, depending on how many he's put through. It also have a saw button and a wrench button on the side that make noises when you push them. The lever on the side dump the dump truck bucket. Overall it's a great toy.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My son really enjoys playing with this dump truck. On one side it has buttons that teach a couple of common tools and one button flashes. The truck comes with three multi-colored balls to sort into the truck. The truck counts the "rocks" being "put into the hole." I'd give it better ratings if he enjoyed playing with the toy more often. We received this toy as a gift.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
My son got this toy as a present for his first birthday and I must say that it keeps him entertained the concept is cute and it does work no buttons or wheels have malfunctioned yet. I think this toy is a age transitional toy I think they can play with this truck for 3+ years. I like it!
Megan R.
Taking this out of the box was the EASIEST thing to do. Do not cut the yellow string, it's to pull the truck. It's fun for the kiddos to play with. It has lights and sounds
Sarah I.
Milan
Santa got this for my son (1 year old) for Christmas. He isn't entirely sure about the dumping mechanism yet. He likes the plastic balls it comes with. Being all plastic, it is slippery to get them in the hole (making it harder for him to get a grip). It is great gross motor skills practice though. The songs are really annoying, in my opinion.
Nisha T.
This is adorable toy for 6 months and up...it helps them put the balls in which is great. Highly recommend to everyone.