VTech

VTech Digital Audio Baby...
200 Reviews
5 / 5
Bardzo fajna niania dobrze przez nią wszystko słychać szkoda że nie ma ekranu ma dość krótki zasięg ale ogólnie jak za tą cenę jest ok
5 / 5
Des bon audios pour écouter bébé .La qualité est là ,le son ça va ,la batterie tient bien .Faites attention si vous avez des murs épais sinon je recommande
5 / 5
This is by far my favorite monitor. The sound quality is outstanding! You can even hear your little one breathe! The intercom feature comes in hand to let tour little one know you're on the way. We have a 2 story home and the range is beyond great. I love the simplicity of it and how dependable they are. 10/10.
5 / 5
Esto funciona súper chévere para escuchar a los bebés si lloran o que está pasando, se deja uno en la habitación del bebé y el otro lo llevas contigo
5 / 5
I bought this when my son transitioned into the crib at night. We have an owlet but our Wi-Fi where we live can go out at times which made me nervous. This gave me the peace of mind knowing I’ll be able to hear him instantly when he needs me! Can’t recommend this enough!
5 / 5
No need for a picture the stock image is exactly how it looks. I didn’t use it for a baby monitor I used it for my mother in law who is bedridden. It’s amazing and super helpful. I can hear her loud and clear and I can communicate back!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I bought these when our owlet camera decides it doesn’t want to work. I can bring these anywhere With me. It is great when he sleeps at my mothers house since her room is across the house. They have always worked great.
5 / 5
VTech DM221 Digital Audio (PU & BU) Baby Monitor-White/Silver Features: * CLEAR AUDIO AND LONG RANGE - DECT 6.0 UP TO 1,000 FT RANGE * 5-LEVEL SOUND INDICATOR Vibrating Sound-Alert * AND 2-WAY TALK-BACK INTERCOM - LEDs * NIGHT LIGHT ON THE BABY UNIT AS A LOOP * SOUND SENSITIVITY OF THE BABY UNIT
5 / 5
I had this when my son was a baby and I really liked it. I loved that I could take the baby monitor everywhere I went even in my backyard and I was still able to hear my baby soundly asleep in his bedroom. It was very convenient to just put in my pocket or put in my hand and go. The main baby monitor of course stays plugged in and with the portable monitor you can charge it and it lasts a good six hours until I need to be charged again. If not more hours. I normally keep it on the charger throughout the day and only take it off the charger when I need it other than that I just keep it on the charger. It definitely last a long time went well taken care of. When it came to changing the batteries that was pretty simple and replace the batteries were easy for me to find which was nice.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I did not use this as a baby monitor. I purchased this to use for my mom who had Dementia. I loved that I could go from room to room and still hear her, unfortunately it would not hold a charge. Constantly using the charge was frustrating and harder to do things like take a shower, sleep or cook in another room. Bring able to use the clip would have made this Great.