VTech

VTech Digital Audio Baby Monitor with Night Light and Talk Back Intercom - DM221

4.49 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
We really wanted a low maintenance baby monitor that would get the job done but also be easy to transport for all the traveling we do. After a lot of research, this Vtech digital baby monitor seemed like the best choice. So far, it has been perfect for all our baby monitor needs. It has 5 different volume settings depending on your distance away from the unit. The parent unit is super lightweight and easily transportable, so no matter where you need to go in the house, it is easy to carry. It holds its charge for many hours as well. The two way talk feature is helpful for if I need to let my little one know I hear them and am coming once they are awake.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is a much-needed communication device in my house ,especially for my little child and my mother too , caregiving made easier , and this gives me so much peace of mine. The audio quality is clear and loud, and the adjustable volume is good for day and night, easy set up as it was automated, the device provides two-way communication , and this monitor is clear and sensitive. In general,high quality product and great for the price.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Old fashion style baby monitors. Love them, but do like to have a camera and not just the audio. These are loud and have a night light. Cool for infant stage!