BY VTECH #75 in Home Phones

Vtech dect 6.0 cordless phone system (cs6529-3) with answering machine, 3 handset - black/silver see more...

Liz M.
We've had this cordless 3 set for a out 4 years and love it. The range is pretty good. I can use the phone anywhere on my property with no issues. the only complaint would be that I don't like the way this phone message system plays back the messages. It tells you the day and time but no date. Example, Saturday at 1pm.. vs the actual date. I tend to let my land line voicemails just sit there, so it would be nice to know what Saturday the message was left.
Morgan Z.
Chandler, AZ
I would have zero social life if it wasn't for this phone. I don't get cell phone service at my house due to an airpark near by, so I use my home phone as much as I can. I love it! It even has a feature for "find my phone" if you loose it in the house. I love this phone, totally worth it!
Mayra M.
Have had them for 4 yrs and they work great sound is perfect, no static and best part only one goes to phone line .
Nancy M.
This set seems to work quite well, even when we are outside.  I find the battery life isn't great, but reasonable.