VTech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System (CS6529-2) with Answering uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY VTECH #2 in Home Phones

The cs6529-2b is a versatile cordless phone with a built-in digital answering system so even if you miss a call, you won t miss a message. Sleek, easy-to-use design compliments any décor and makes calling a cinch with static- and interference-free sound. Choose from six bright colors, or mix and match for a fun and functional way to talk at home. see more...

Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchase these for my Wedding Photography Business. The settings options are amazing.  I purchased both of them together on Amazon.com for under $30. Voice is clear and you are able to record your voicemail directly from the receiver. Great buy. I would recommend it for any small business
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
This a great home phone! the range from the phone to base is amazing! They're very loud, so if they;re stuck under furniture, you'll definitely be able to hear them. I got mine 3 years ago and they still work like they're brand new. Highly recommend!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
These phones are very clear, I never have to ask the other person what they said.  The batteries last a very long time off the base.  The best thing though ,was that when i bought a third phone for the house,  all I had to so to set it up was to place it on the original base and it automatically set the new phone as headset three.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
I love VTech products one of my favorites and I own some of their cordless phones right now just like these, but I do find my batteries don't seem to stay charged long and when seone leaves aessages it all static and muffled sounding. So I don't know if it is the phone or maybe the batteries. But this is the first time I have had a problem with a VTech phone, bit I have had them for years
Jennifer S.
A lot of people don't have home phones anymore. We do, this very kind. When we had a hurricane we lost cell service but still had our home phone service. It saved us
Gloria O.
I use this cordless phone for my house its easy to carry it and be talking with someone while you are doing some cleaning or ect..its battery lastes long, loud volume, speaker, different tones, If you're busy or not home they can leave a brief message with the answering machine...
its a good brand.I totally recommend it
Sarah K.
Dublin, OH
The phones do their job. I can hear people through the phone and can call people. However, we have had them for quite some time and we constantly have to put them back on the charger once we're off the phone because they don't really hold their charge. Sometimes, the second port wouldn't be able to charge the phone, so that one is always dead.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
These phones have lasted a long time at our house...and we went through some phones early in our marriage! The buttons light up and they have speaker phone and call waiting. The sound is nice and loud and you can change the ringer to different pitches, depending on what you can hear best.
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
We recently bought these since i would be working from home and our other was years old . it works great normally but i would get complaints that they couldn't hear me. speaker works great for all of my conference calls so that helped
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I have owned vetch phones for years. I like how you can purchase the extra phones. I have a home with multiple floors so I keep one on each level. Very convenient. BTW, the sound clarity is awesome!
adrianne w.
Indianapolis, IN
People still buy house phones. Lol
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone else find the charge on the handset diminishes quickly even with the handset on the console!?