BY VTECH #30 in Home Phones

Showcasing sophisticated touches like crystal keys and a high-gloss black finish, this budget-friendly cordless phone will add style to any décor. You ll always know exactly who s calling thanks to the easy-to-read caller ID/call waiting and backlit keypad and display. Plus, a handset speakerphone and dect 6.0 digital technology gives you conversations so crystal-clear, you ll almost forget you re talking on a phone. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Good quality, affordable value for a cordless phone (landline). Good
brand of phones as we have purchased multiple varieties. We only have
had issues with the obvious- do NOT get it wet or near moisture. Would
recommend to anyone wanting a phone with CID and looking for an
affordable price. Might not be the best for the elderly due to lighting
and font. Durable.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
I have always used Vtech Cordless phones. I find they are long lasting and super durable. They seem to have longer range reception away from the base than other cordless phones we have purchased. I love the multi lined phones. We have one in each bedroom as well as the living room. This product is great and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others.
carrie r.
I have never had one of these phones I have herd that they are not good phones so i wouldn't buy one
B P.
I've always used a v tech phone. They're reliable and affordable! I always had one in black.
Karina R.
Super use full when your at home multitasking and trying to have a nice conversation on the phone, I love the easy use caller ID and all the functions the phone has. The phone is completely user friendly, everyone from an elder to a toddler can use this phone with no problems.