BY VTECH

Vtech dect 6.0 corded/cordless answering system, 2 handsets -silver (cs6649-2) see more...

• How many people actually use a landline nowadays?2 Answers
  • "Wonderful sound quality." in 1 review
  • "These are super user friendly phones." in 1 review
  • "They were great about 15 years ago but no longer really needed." in 1 review
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
I REMEMBER THESE PHONE HAD ONE IN EVERY ROOM OF THE HOUSE EVEN IN THE BATH ROOM THAT WAS THE COOL THING'S EVERY DIDN'T HAVE TO RUN AROUND THE HOUSE LOOKING FOR A PHONE YOU COULD HEAR REALLY GOOD ON THEM
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I use this phone for my land line and I couldn't be happier with it. I've had it many years and have never had to replace the battery once. The ringer is loud and it has many functions regular house phones don't have.
Travis W.
Grenola, KS
I have this for a home phone and it works great! It's durable for little kids and easy to use for elderly people. This phone is very simple and an ideal use for someone who is on a budget.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
The sound quality on these phones is fantastic. The numbers are big an easy to read. The answering machine is great too. These are super user friendly phones.
Jay J.
Yucca Valley, CA
My mom thats 79 years old uses these because they light up and are big so she can see them clearly all the time.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Do they event still make these kinds of phones. They were great about 15 years ago but no longer really needed.
Maria R.
My grandma owns this and she says she hears the phone ring better with these phones! Its just a bit pricey.
Diana Q.
Loud ringer. Wonderful sound quality. Not used much anymore though since most don't have a landline.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
We used these as our home phones for 3 years! However, just recently we cancelled our home phone.
Lisa L.
Bowmanville, On
This is perfect for older homes, or any home that doesn't have a lot of phone jacks!
Diana Q.
How many people actually use a landline nowadays?