BY VTECH

Vtech cody the smart cub is a soft and cuddly plush that will react to affection and snuggles from your little one. touch his hand and hell ask for a high 5, tickle his feet to hear him giggle and listen to his heart when the heart button is touched. go online to vtechs learning lodge and personalize cody with your childs name, and choose 20 stories and 130 melodies that will keep baby soothed and happy. the soft textures are perfect for little hands to explore, and the glowing heart fades in and out while 10 minutes of soothing music lulls baby to sleep. removable electronics. ages newborn and up. see more...

Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
We bought my now 9 1/2 month old Cody when he was about 5 months old. I remember it was around Christmas time and he was amazed by it. We used to take Cody everywhere, but now it stays in my sons crib so he can listen to it if he wants. You can't go wrong with Cody for $15.
Val B.
Val B.
My son loves his bear. He's had it since he was about 6 months. Now that he's older, he doesn't play with it as much, but was definitely great when he was younger.
San Diego, CA
I think all of the vtech items are great. Even the bears just like this one because the children can learn from them.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
This is my 1 year old's favorite toy. You can customize everything on it by hooking it up to your computer. It says his name and all his favorite things. He received it for his first Christmas and it has been a favorite ever since!
Rachel Ann D.
Rachel Ann D.
Honolulu, HI
I bought thhis toy when my son was about 7 months. He loves it! He always smiles when Cody say's his name! I personally thought it was alright. I couldn't really customize much other than for Cody to say his name. It was on sale at Wal-Mart for $15 and tax. Pretty good for $15!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
This is an alright toy. Both my nieces got one when they were younger than a year. Past that age they really don't have any interest in it.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Upfront and honest, I have grown to hate this thing but my son loves it. It's great that you can change the dates and upcoming events by the computer and I love that you can personalize it but the cub has the most annoying voice and constantly talks even when not being played with.
Angela V.
Angela V.
My son found this bear creepy. he would go off talking hours after he was played with. it was the fist thing my son chose to donate when asked
San Diego, CA
Do your kids enjoy this as well?