BY VTECH

For added convenience, the required batteries are included. This toy is recommended for children who are 6 months of age and up. It is suitable for both boys and girls. VTech Click and Count Remote: Remote toy plays more than 45 sing-along songs, melodies, sound effects and phrases Channel surf through 9 pretend channels 10 colorful buttons introduce colors, numbers and shapes Up and down volume button teaches the concept of opposites Record and play back button teaches shapes Parent-friendly features include automatic shut off and volume control for quieter play Requires 2 AAA batteries (included) see more...

• I just bought this for my 7 month old girl, anyone else have this...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Columbus, Ga
I just bought this for my 7 month old, and he LOVES it! he mostly likes to chew on it and slam it on the ground, but he also likes the music and lights. I can honestly say I get tired of hearing the same 2 songs over and over, but that's to be expected with any child toy. I can honestly say I'm glad I bought this toy and it was only like $10 at Wal-Mart.
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.
Great toy for the little ones that like to push buttons and turn the channel on the real tv. It counts and plays music. And lights up to attract their attention! I would buy it again because it my cousin loved pushing the buttons!
Tabatha G.
Tabatha G.
West Newton, PA
My daughter loves hers. Only way we can get the real remote off of her is to give her this one. And that can be a struggle sometimes
Kirstin C.
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert
What a fun toy for a baby! My 7 month old baby girl loves to look at our real remote controls but I don't really want her to chew on those, so I wanted to get her one that I would feel comfortable with her playing with. She loves the songs and all of the colorful buttons and now she gets a remote of her own!
Poughkeepsie , NY
Mega Parent Expert
Cheap and great play remote. Doesn't have a lot of options but makes noise and lights up when you press any of the buttons. I bought it in hopes of keeping my little one away from the real remotes, but that didn't happen. It's nice to bring along places since it's small. Plus it has volume control (thank god).
Fresno, CA
This keeps my 6 month old from playing with the real remote- which is just fine with me!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
My son received this for his first birthday. I thought he would love it since he is always playing with our TV remote. Turns out he's not that into it. He'll play with it for a little bit but it doesn't really keep his attention. I like that it teaches number though.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
My son loves this little remote it does numbers & the ABCs now he leaves my real remote alone lol i would recommend this product for kids
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
I have a 1 year old obsessed with remotes and cell phones. He got this from Santa and boy- is it his favorite toy.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Hanmer ON
Not a bad toy!
Purchased for my son once he started grabbing towards our actual TV remotes. He enjoyed this toy, mostly for the buttons. Has several different songs that you will definitely learn very quickly.
I gave this toy a 3 star rating for the simple reason that it did not last. The toy itself is durable, but the buttons have stopped working and the music will play for roughly 10 seconds of the song and then restart the same 10 seconds over and over and over again!
Do not regret but would not repurchase.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Middleburg, FL
I just bought this for my 7 month old girl, anyone else have this product? How would you describe the voices on it?