BY VTECH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Audio/Video Doorbell Answering System combines a versatile phone system with a digital camera for convenience and security at home. Like Caller ID for your front porch, the video doorbell allows you to screen visitors before answering the door, without the worry of being seen by connecting to a wireless camera (sold separately). Camera automatically snaps a photo and sends it to the handsets when visitors ring the doorbell. You can then stream video, audio or both with just two buttons. This system includes a fully featured cordless phone with top surveillance features so it doesn't compete for counter space. Handset features DECT 6.0 digital technology, 1.8in. color display, backlit keypad, Voice Announce Caller ID, Push-to-Talk, HD Audio, handset speakerphone, Quiet Mode, 50-name/number Caller ID history, intercom between handset and this base unit, conference between an outside line and up to two cordless handsets. System can expand up to 10 handsets and two cameras. Vtech Video Doorbell 2-pack is one of many Security Cameras available through Office Depot. Made by VTech. see more...

Review (1)
Jill S.
Alabaster, AL
When my husband and I first purchased our new home this was one of the first items I purchased for it. Our home is big and I loved the idea of not having to run to the door every time FedEx or UPS rang my doorbell. I can just view who is there from one of my 3 handsets and then push one button to tell them to leave packages on the porch. I also like that you can just listen outside from your handset as I have a young son who plays with his friends in the yard. I can occasionally listen in to make sure everyone is playing nice and all is well with them. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!