BY VSL #3

Vsl #3 High Potency Probiotic Capsules For Ulcerative Colitis - 60 Ea see more...

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Can’t say enough good things about this probiotic! It was especially designed for people with IBD and digestive issues- having colitis for years I can honestly say this is one probiotic that I consistently go back to
Danielle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
VSL helps keep my gut health in check! I have a poor gut and these probiotics help out tremendously. I buy them from my local pharmacy, a bit pricy, but worth every penny! A must have on my health list.
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A popular probiotic. May be recommended while taking antibiotics to regulate normal flora in the gut. May also help with other intestinal issues. Take with your doctor or pharmacist before starting.
Maggie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy them from Costco. 3 doctors recommended I take them regularly to keep my gut flora healthy. I haven't taken them long enough to know if they help my multiple health issues. VSL is supposed to be one of the best probiotic supplements on the market.
Danielle L.
Edinboro, PA
I have Crohn's disease. This is recommended by my doctor to help with my symptoms. It has been life changing. They are not for regular use as they could be too potent and cause side effects but if you suffer from digestive disease it's a must try.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The BEST probiotic on the market for IBS (D). The powder is swallowed in applesauce. 1-2-3 and has a nice vanilla aftertaste
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mother had GI problems and she's been taking these for about 3 years. It's really help her rebuild the good flora.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What is this used for? I've heard people talk about it, but never really knew what it was.

Walmart