BANG 12 Drinks

How is the flavor? Is it strong or does it taste too “sugary”?
What’s your favorite flavor?
I am a energy drinker mainly rockstar and monster , but lately I’ve been seeing and hearing a lot of great things about “bang” energy so today I purchased it in “ cotton candy”. My question would be for those of you who have tried it or drink it regularly... how is it ? ????My biggest concern is the caffeine content I just don’t want the jitters , and besides cotton candy what are the other best flavors they have I mean I seen the diff flavors was wondering what are the best ones to try ??????Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG
Start your review of Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG!
Russell
Huge fan of these drinks. Not only do they taste amazing, they don't give me the jitters! In my town, we pay $3.49 per can - yikes! I can drive 30 minutes to Walmart and find them for under $2 a can. It's worth the drive. Overall satisfaction = 10! :)
All of their products are awesome. They actually taste like what it says it is and it’s not overly sweet. I don’t have the crash after drinking these like a lot of other ones. These are one of my favorite kinds and I would recommend to anyone!
Mount Vernon, IA
I love bang energy! They are very affordable and priced similarly to other energy drinks. They’re also healthier than other pops and energy drinks and I don’t feel so much of a crash. I love the cotton candy flavor, it’s one of my favorites!
Cottonwood, AZ
I am completely obsessed with the Purple Guava Pear flavor!! It's so delicious and not riddled with sugar and carbs! It exceeded every expectation i had for it! And it's cheaper than buying monsters! What!?! Definitely will get again!
Elkhorn, NE
I recently started working night shift as a CNA and holy buckets does this stuff save my life. They’re all so yummy and give me the energy to get me through the night
Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG uploaded by Shannon S.
I love these energy drinks. All kinds of flavors. Cotton candy is my favorite tried the hazelnut coffee not my all time favorite but was good 😍 Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG
Tampa
These taste and work great.. I always have drank other energy drinks.. I switched to this bc I could drink half of one and have a wonderful energy boost that last with no crash
Annandale, MN
My favorite energy drink. Since going keto i drink one these bad boys in the morning and i never crash or get jittery. The cotton candy flavor is by far my favorite.
north augusta, SC
I cannot say enough great things about this! I’ve tried almost every flavor and though they are all great, cotton candy is my favorite! It’s super affordable. You can buy singles or a case. It’s so great that I’ve replaced my pre workout powder with these!
These are my ride-or-die drinks now and I have gotten so many of my coworkers hooked as well. Coffee doesn't really do it for me anymore and I love Monster but hate all of the taurine and other stuff in them. Bang has zero cal/zero sugar/zero fat/zero carbs, and low sodium, plus your BCAAs and creatine, both of which I take before/after workouts when I don't drink Bang. The black cherry vanilla is my favorite flavor by far but my close runner-ups are rainbow unicorn and purple haze. 300 mg of caffeine definitely gets me going!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Crystal G. • 6 months ago
I am in love not only with the flavors but with the combo of caffeine and vitamins. This seems to prevent the crash that follows alot of energy drinks. It also fits perfectly in my Keto lifestyle.