BANG 12 Drinks

How is the flavor? Is it strong or does it taste too “sugary”?
What’s your favorite flavor?
I am a energy drinker mainly rockstar and monster , but lately I’ve been seeing and hearing a lot of great things about “bang” energy so today I purchased it in “ cotton candy”. My question would be for those of you who have tried it or drink it regularly... how is it ? ????My biggest concern is the caffeine content I just don’t want the jitters , and besides cotton candy what are the other best flavors they have I mean I seen the diff flavors was wondering what are the best ones to try ??????Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG
Start your review of Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG!
Chandler, AZ
The pink bang is called Cotton Candy... and they aren't kidding! It reminds me of Hubba Bubba's Cotton Candy bubble gum, to be honest. The beverage is clear, zero sugar, zero carbs, and zero calories... but it still tastes incredibly sweet. Almost sickeningly so. As for price... I bought mine on sale 2/$4, the same as Monster that day. I probably won't be buying this again because of the sweetness shock.
Gonzales , LA
Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really do love bang energy drinks! The cotton candy and rainbow unicorn flavors are my favorites! These cost around two dollars a piece. I wouldn't change anything about this product. I drink one as a pre workout almost daily. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Mesa, AZ
My s/o introduced these to me and at first I was skeptical as I don't normally go for drinks like this. Coffee has no effect on me anymore and I was needing something a little more on those days when I lacked energy to run errands or head to the office. These are truly awesome and give me all the energy without the crash or jitters. I rave about them to my friends and coworkers all the time!
Frostburg, MD
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Delicious with a powerful punch. Just recently was able to buy these in our area and I'm hooked. Energy for the whole day and I can get so much stuff done. I wouldn't recommend drink it quickly if you are not used to high doses of caffeine as it does pack 300mg per can. I love the taste of this, best cotton candy flavor drink I have tried. Buying several next time I goto the store.
Olive Branch, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love all flavors VPX Bang Master Blaster Cotton Candy - 20 Servings. The stuff is delicious. The pros- gives you a boost without a bad aftertaste. It smells yummy. They are cost efficient esp when bought in bulk. I totally recommend!,
Arvada, CO
Bang energy drinks are the only energy drinks that give me ENERGY!! I love them before a workout or during my day when I am feeling a bit tired. I can count on these bad boys to get me going! They also have caffeine free which is great for my late night workouts, that way I don't stay away all night long.  No jittery feeling PLUS they all taste great! :)
Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG uploaded by Angie R.
This is freaking DELICIOUS! No weird syrup colors. No sugar. Provides me with an amazing boost that isn’t overwhelming. This was my first try and I will definitely try others but the flavor is REAL. I got cotton candy and it tastes like cotton candy! I really enjoy the black can😍
Costa Mesa, CA
LOVE this pre-workout drink! it really gets me moving in the gym with great focus, or even when i need a pick me up during finals/midterm szn. this flavor is one of the good ones, but i can definitely say that it tastes much better than any other pre i've taken. AND ZERO CALORIES I MEAN WHAAAT??? so crazy. it's super affordable which is a plus!
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best thing I have ever found. A lot of caffeine. The price is right. The cotton candy flavor is the best. I love the added supplements. I drink this as a pre workout on my way to the gym or for an extra energy boost. I am a personal trainer and recommend this product to all my clients.
Stevensville, MT
IT. IS. FANTASTIC. These things are addicting due to them being so good. It does taste exactly like cotton candy so if you like sweets, this is for you. They are a little costly but they're around the price you'd expect to pay for an energy drink. But you do get this coating on your mouth which is pretty nasty but if you get past that they're great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Crystal G. • 6 months ago
I am in love not only with the flavors but with the combo of caffeine and vitamins. This seems to prevent the crash that follows alot of energy drinks. It also fits perfectly in my Keto lifestyle.