BANG 12 Drinks

How is the flavor? Is it strong or does it taste too “sugary”?
What’s your favorite flavor?
I am a energy drinker mainly rockstar and monster , but lately I’ve been seeing and hearing a lot of great things about “bang” energy so today I purchased it in “ cotton candy”. My question would be for those of you who have tried it or drink it regularly... how is it ? ????My biggest concern is the caffeine content I just don’t want the jitters , and besides cotton candy what are the other best flavors they have I mean I seen the diff flavors was wondering what are the best ones to try ??????Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG
Start your review of Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG!
Tucson , AZ
You guys must try these ! Heads up they do contain the same amount of 5-7 cups of caffeine, don’t drink more then one unless your a big coffee or caffeinated drinker. Cotton candy and black cherry are my favorite flavors but pick you up one to te for your self
Bremerton, WA
My husband and I are obsessed with this drink! This is the best flavor hands down and we've tried a few. We usually split one after we go to the gym and I never get a harsh crash. I definitely recommend it, but not so much if you have a caffeine sensitivity!
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor taste super yummy. It gives me energy. I drink it grudge my workouts. My husband loves it too. We actually pretty much love all of the bang flavors.
Omg the flavor the effect the gnergy is just wow cotton candy is definitely one of my top flavors they are all pretty good and best part for me SUGAR FREE!!
Coralville, IA
My FAV flavor! I love how this gives me energy without making me feel shaky or itchy. Great taste and I can drink it early in the day or later in the day.
Etna, OH
I really liked it the cotton candy flavor was very strong. It definitely picks you up. If you are someone who doesn’t like coffee I would recommend this.
Bishopville, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
This drink is a drink I get at least 3 times a week now I love the taste of it the only thing I wish is that it gave me a little bit more energy
Purchased at: Walmart
This drink tastes so sweet and amazing! It kind of tastes like the non creamy cotton candy blizzard at Dairy Queen and I love how it's carbonated
Salem, IN
Love Bang!  I recently got turned on to this.  The cotton candy flavor is spot on in my opinion.  It's my favorite.
Hot Springs, AR
SO BANG IS THE BEST THING EVER! ZERO CALORIES & GIVES YOU A TON OF ENERGY! FOUND AT GNC AND SOME GAS STATIONS! I LOVE THE NEW LEMONADE FLAVOR!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Crystal G. • 6 months ago
I am in love not only with the flavors but with the combo of caffeine and vitamins. This seems to prevent the crash that follows alot of energy drinks. It also fits perfectly in my Keto lifestyle.