BANG 12 Drinks

How is the flavor? Is it strong or does it taste too “sugary”?
What’s your favorite flavor?
I am a energy drinker mainly rockstar and monster , but lately I’ve been seeing and hearing a lot of great things about “bang” energy so today I purchased it in “ cotton candy”. My question would be for those of you who have tried it or drink it regularly... how is it ? ????My biggest concern is the caffeine content I just don’t want the jitters , and besides cotton candy what are the other best flavors they have I mean I seen the diff flavors was wondering what are the best ones to try ??????Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG
Start your review of Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG!
Bristol, TN
Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG uploaded by Kathy K.
Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG uploaded by Kathy K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG drinks aren’t you’re average energy drink. By the makers of the legendary REDLINE ENERGY PRODUCTS🙂 It’s very affordable and is potent Brian and Body Fuel which has 0 sugars,0 carbs,0 calories and no artificial colorings! It’s packed full of Vitamins and has many varieties of flavors💥Wake up with a Vitamin packed energy drink instead of taurine wake up with caffeine. Can be purchased at your local connivence stores, Walmart and drugstores. Cheaper than Red Bull, my flavor of today is Cotton Candy Craze
Wauconda
I normally hate the taste of energy drinks but this doesn't taste like that. It tastes just like a melted down slurpee and that is something I can get on bored with. I absolutely love this for a mid day pick me up. It is reasonably priced too which is even better.
NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite flavors ! I don’t like cotton candy but this energy drink is absolutely amazing. It’s just the right amount of sweetness but not overbearing. Exceeded all of my expectations. Highly recommended!!
Prestonsburg, KY
Cotton candy bang is by far the best ever! I can drink this and have energy all day! Keep going and going and going! The taste is absolutely amazing! It's about as sweet as cotton candy! I've not had any type of problems drinking bang energy drinks! But many people are different. I have not had any side effects at all. Will recommend and continue to be a bang drinker.
Heavy
Mt Pleasant, UT
I love using this before going to the gym! It gives me the pump I need to jump start my workout. I try not to use it too often, but use it a few times a week. I would definitely recommend it.
Heavy
Uppr Chichstr, PA
LOVE these drinks! I don't have to worry about sugar or carbs and the flavors are fun and delicious! They're much more affordable than competitor energy drinks and they don't give you jitters or shakes. There is a big variety of flavors that leave me excited for the next flavor!
Cedarburg, WI
I was so excited to see these were keto friendly so I gave them a try. I tried out close to all of the flavors and thought they tasted great and gave me energy. A few weeks after drinking them are started having severe heart palpitations so I stopped drinking them.
Light
Twin Falls
It’s a great drink for when you need a pick me up in the day. The flavor is great especially Cotten candy. I wouldn’t recommend drinking two in a row but other than that it a great product. Definitely will buy again!
Light
Louisville, KY
Great flavor! Did not give me the energy I would have assumed i would have after drinking.. I loved them for a while, but lately they have been giving me headaches and I’ve been anxious and antsy afterwards.
York, PA
Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANG uploaded by Allison M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg they hit the nail on the head with the cotton candy flavor. I love cotton candy flavored stuff and a lot of people get it wrong but they didn’t I now prefer this over my old energy drink
None
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Crystal G. • 4 months ago
I am in love not only with the flavors but with the combo of caffeine and vitamins. This seems to prevent the crash that follows alot of energy drinks. It also fits perfectly in my Keto lifestyle.