BY VPX

4 Cans Net Wt. 32 fl oz/960 ml Zero Carb® Technology Freeze & Burn Rapid Fat Loss Technology™ 4 Cans Net Wt. 32 fl oz/960 ml Must be 18 yrs. to purchase. *When combined with resistance training and a sensible diet. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
As an energy drink, I would definitely recommend this product! The bottle clearly states only to drink HALF. If you are caffeine sensitive, I would start with a quarter bottle and gauge how you feel after about 20-30m.

My other half drinks an entire bottle on days where he needs more of a pick me up than a Rockstar Pure Zero would provide. I drink a half bottle.

I would not recommend this product as a fat burner, as it may end up getting expensive and there are better products out there, but as a personal trainer with many clients, I don't see why this product couldn't be used as a pre-workout supplement. I would still err on the side of caution with the amount you use prior to the gym, because you will have an elevated heart rate from your workout, anyway!
maisa s.
Nutritional Info: Sugars: 0.0, Sodium: 0.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Total Fat: 0.5, Saturated Fat: 0.0, Potassium: 0.0, Protein: 0.0, Size: 240 ml, Calories: 10.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Serving Size: 5 ml, Cholesterol: 0.0

Ingredients: Highly Purified Water, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Polyethylene Glycol, Glycerine, Lipoject Technologies Proprietary Polylipid, Delivery Matrix, Vegetable Gum, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Natural, Artificial Flavor, Natural Colors, Ed
Carissa C.
boise, ID
This has helped get me and many of my manager freinds through the holiday season. with longs hours crazy lines, and never ending work days this energy drink does the trick! when starting i recommend only drinking half of it and make sure it's not on a empty stomach! but be careful and make sure u follow the directions, never take more then it says... it is very unsafe for your heart (IE. why it is called Red Line.)
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
This product WORKS, the reason I rate it 'C' is because it's very dangerous for your heart health! I was hooked on this addictive stuff for years, so happy I'm taking other supplements!
bailey c.
Rexburg, ID
These give you more energy than any drink ive ever tried. i also like them because they aren't carbonated so they don't make you feel full and bloated.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
The flavor is okay but not great. Does give you energy but to the effect that I like. Fat loss not unless you buy enough and they aren't cheap.
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
Heart attack in a bottle, it should be illegal. I drank only half the bottle as instructed and the amount of energy it give you it dangerous
Denise M.
I'm pretty excited the formula has BCAA's. You can always count on Redline to give you that extra oomph before a workout or a nice run.
Joseph A.
Morristown, NJ
Awesome! I love to have this as a preworkout or during that mid day crash. I highly recommend this but start with only half the bottle.
Brittany Z.
Wallingford, CT
This stuff made me nauseous and really sick for a few hours. Probably won't try again.
Denise M.
Anyone feel jittery from Redline?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Does this make you jittery or shakey?