BY VPX SPORTS

Ultimate Energy Rush!7.5% Reaction TimeFeaturing New Regulation GaugeNEW BCAA's + ELECTROLYTESCAUTION: VERY POTENTEach Bottle Contains 2 ServingsDrink Half Bottle OnlySUCRALEAN / Zero Calorie Sweetener see more...

Christine B.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I HAVE ONLY TIRED THESE ONCE THEY HAD ME SO WIRED AND JITTERY STAYED UP FOR LIKE 36 HOURS. TRY THEM IF YOU REALLY NEED A BOOST THAT FOR SURE
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They are very intense! I've had many energy drinks and pre workouts, but this one is strong!! I only drink 1/2 and I'm good tongo
lyndsay A.
Gentry, AR
Ive had this recently and i don't know if its me or if the product has changed but it seems like 10 years ago i liked it better.
Anna P.
Bryan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste ok, but not great and I can only drink half of one at a time if I drink the whole thing it gives me jitters
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
The flavor is extremely over powering and sour to the taste. I drank half of one and it gave me jitters!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gives you energy but not my favorite flavor. Gives you enough energy to pull through not my favorite