VPX - Redline Xtreme Ultimate Energy Rush Watermelon - 8 oz. uploaded by Kandiss M.VPX - Redline Xtreme Ultimate Energy Rush Watermelon - 8 oz. uploaded by Candice R.VPX - Redline Xtreme Ultimate Energy Rush Watermelon - 8 oz. uploaded by Jaz T.

BY VPX

No other product in the world gives you the mind and body-altering experience generated by Redline Ready to Drinks and Redline Liquid Capsules. By triggering precise brain chemicals, the all new Redline Xtreme utilizes a novel scientific approach to ignite energy and also fire up fat loss to an even greater extent than original Redline. Consequently, Redline Xtreme induces an even more intense Freeze and Burn sensation while also making your entire body quiver with innovative muscle energetic compounds. You have to try it to believe it!"Team Redline" used the Zero Impact Diet and exercise strategy along with Redline in 2004 to set the 911 Fitness record by losing 127 pounds of fat and gaining 82 pounds of muscle in just 12 weeks. When this record was set we knew we were onto something really big! However, just when we thought we defied fat loss science to the most profound extent possible, team, "Fat to Fit" recently set another record and lost 190 pounds of body fat in just 12 weeks using Redline and the Zero Impact Diet and won $50,000 for their victory! Visit zidiet.com for photos. VPX/Redline is the only company in our industry that produces liquid fat burners in their own state of the art scientific engineering laboratories and that's why nobody can even come close to our fat loss records. Sure, other savvy marketers use the words, "Labs", "Research" and/or "Research and Development" as part of their company names, but don't be deceived; the only "research and development" these companies are doing is where to bank your hard earned money. Insist on the greatest liquid fat burning and energy innovations of all time insist on Redline and Redline Xtreme! see more...

Kandiss M.
I literally have one of these a day. Bad, I know, but they give me energy to conquer four kiddo's and put me in a better mood. Go figure. My favorite flavor is cotton candy, though this one is all they had.
Candice R.
I use this every other day and think it helps give me the boost I need to get going. I drink half at first and go by that. The taste isn't that bad at all with the triple berry and watermelon flavor. Don't try and drink the whole bottle. It's only half.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
I was confused a little on which amount of stars to give. Why? Because these give you GREAT energy and do NOT make you jittery IF you REEEEEAD the instructions, that's VERY important as dosing is different for everyone. HOWEVER, they are so addictive, it's not even funny. I had to have one EVERY morning to even get out of the house. Needless to say, I quit drinking them and feel better. PLEASE use in moderation and REEEEAD the LAAAABLE!
Genelle J.
Palouse, Wa
This drink tastes awesome and keeps me going through closing shifts. But read the warnings, you're only supposed to drink half at a time. I drank a whole one once and was running around work trying to burn off the energy.
Jaz T.
Hubert, NC
This stuff is amazing. Excellent pre workout that gives long lasting energy fast and doesn't make you crash afterwards. Best part is there are two servings in one bottle.