VPX Redline Ultra Hardcore

Dietary Supplement. Black on Blue Series New - Tri-Phones Delivery - *Faster! Stronger! Longer! Faster Acting Liquid. Stronger Stacking. *Longer Lasting. Tri-Action Liquid & Dual Microtab Liqrush™ Caps. *Fat Incinerator™ The Tri-Action Liquid and Multi-Stage Liqrush™ innovation is Biotechnology exclusive to VPX. First, the clear faster acting liquid delivers submicron activates into your body within seconds. Black Microtabs then go to work in minutes and deliver powerful fat incinerating ingredients for three hours. When all other fat burners fail Redline Ultra Hardcore Blu. see more...

Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
Personally I like these very much , me and my bf both take them before the gym. I take one and he takes 2, and that's just enough. Even days when I need an extra boost these help !
juan m.
Doral, FL
un gran producto que te da energia para tu entrenamiento.. su empaque es muy bueno y llamativo que puedes identificar en cualquier parte de la estanteria, lo recomiendo al 100% ya que los resultados los notas desde la primera semana de uso..
Courtney D.
One of the worse I've tried; from the taste & smell to the shakes I experienced after drinking. The energy you get isn't worth the side affects or the price!
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
It did give me more energy only take one which helps so I don't get too jittery I don't drink coffee so this helps since I turned 50! Need more energy
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My husband bought these, and he said they smelled horrible. He ended up throwing the bottle away, and went back to GNC to look for another product.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
This gives you energy to be more productive during your workout. Gave me a little bit of jitters but not as bad as other energy supplements.
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
Love this product.... it helps with weight loss and energy... a lot of my friends take this and feel great and see results
Gaby B.
Seattle, WA
Me gusta esta proteina pero sinceramente no es la mejor que he probado se siente muy artificial el sabor
yasmin m.
Madison, TN
It was not a good product at all did not help at all.