VPX Redline RTD Triple Berry, 8 oz

by VPX

Dietary Supplement. Caution: Very potent. Fat incinerator. Not intended for someone under the age of 18. Contains 2 servings. Freeze & burn fat loss & energy technology (When combined with resistance training and the zero impact diet. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease). Zero carb technology. Feel the freak, feel the freeze, watch the fat drop off with ease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VPX Redline RTD Triple Berry, 8 oz!
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
If you're looking for fast energy, this is your drink. The label helps by making you aware of the suggested intake amount. I would highly suggest if you have high heart rate already to be very careful. I've drank 1\4 the bottle and was shaking. Variety of flavors to fit your needs.
maisa S.
VPX The Ultimate Energy Rush Drink ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Nutritional Info: Total Fat: 0.0, Protein: 0.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Calories: 0.0, Size: 32 fl oz; 960 ml, Serving Size: 0.5 can, Trans Fat: 0.0, Saturated Fat: 0.0, Sugars: 0.0, Sodium: 0.0, Cholesterol: 0.0
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
Redline gives me the extra energy I need to have a great workout. I love the flavor, and also enjoy the Princess line as well.
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
These really keep me wired the entire day. I can only drink half of one or I get really shaky. The flavor is so so. I prefer extra strong coffee but I'll drink one of these if I'm overtired.

Looking for your answer?