BY VPX

Fat Incinerator™ Freeze & Burn!® Rapid Fat Loss & Energy Technology!™ see more...

VPX Redline Energy Drink Grape
  • "I Absolutely love this it taste great compared to 5hr Energy shots and it actually last a little longer and comes in a bigger bottle then the 5hr so you can control your intake better if you need just a little boost" in 1 review
Glen F.
El Paso
Redline is beast mode in a shot.  It's effective.  It tastes very good.  It sits well with the innards.  I still prefer sipping on a big can of carbonated, zero calorie energy drink, but this works very well when I can't.  It's not sold every where yet, but it will be.
Lindsay T.
This stuff tastes okay. Wish it tasted better. This will give you almost instant energy and 8t lasts long. I have been getting this for about 2 years now and I have been hooked on them. This is my go to quick source of energy and I would recommend these for adults.
celia r.
stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
my husband works all day and get up really early in the mornings so he has to get the most evergy possible this is one brand he gets...reccomend!!
Maryfrances j.
Norfolk, VA
Does not give me the jitters instead it actually gives me energy perfect right before a workout! I use it almost everytime I workout
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Foodie Expert
Buy them for my husband. He swears about them not me I would not drink it. But it gi es hi. Just what he needs to keep,him,glinh
Cecilia S.
Corona, CA
My husband and i used to drink these before work and they really got me through the day! They kept me awake and alert and still allowed me to take a nap after a shift.
Jody D.
Rohnert park, CA
Foodie Expert
Love it, helps bring your workout to the next level.
yasmin m.
Madison, TN
Foodie Expert
It did give me energy . So it did work for me . Really like this . You should try this
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
1 bottle equals 2 servings. You really get your moneys worth with Redline. I don't think I have ever had an energy supplement that tastes this amazing and actually does what it says it will do. You get 8+ hrs of non stop energy. In my opinion..it is well worth the cost!
Tabatha R.
San Bernardino, CA
Always gives me energy to work out or even just for work