BY VPX

Fat Incinerator™ Freeze & Burn!® Rapid Fat Loss & Energy Technology!™ see more...

VPX Redline Energy Drink Grape
  • "I Absolutely love this it taste great compared to 5hr Energy shots and it actually last a little longer and comes in a bigger bottle then the 5hr so you can control your intake better if you need just a little boost" in 1 review
Jena S.
Covington, GA
DO NOT CONSUME IF YOU HAVE HEART PROBLEMS!!!!
This stuff is the TRUTH!!!! I'm almost scared of this stuff,, I've seen the side effects but that has been accompanied by bad decisions,, RedLine will definitely put a pep in your step! Just use caution!!
Lindsay T.
This stuff tastes okay. Wish it tasted better. This will give you almost instant energy and 8t lasts long. I have been getting this for about 2 years now and I have been hooked on them. This is my go to quick source of energy and I would recommend these for adults.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This stuff tastes good and holy crap does it work! you only need half a bottle but if you drink the whole thing you will be focused and working out for a few hours for sure! Do not take this 5 hours before bedtime because it can affect your sleep. Also, if you are sensitive to caffeine I would recommend only drinking a quarter to half to see how your body responds to it. I used it as an energy booster to get through my workout but I believe this can be used as a fat lose/appetite suppressant as well.
Lindsey P.
Costa Mesa, CA
The first time I drank half of one I had an anxiety attack. Ha. But I drank them again. I can handle half of one now they give me energy with my workout and taking care of two kids. Don't go crazy with them though. They pretty pricey but worth it.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Although I know it's not the most healthy product around, for occasional use to get you through the day, or motivate you after a long one- I really trust in Redline.
It doesn't have that terrible energy-drink taste almost every product out there seems to have, and it also doesn't have any form of intense carbonation.
Glen F.
El Paso
Redline is beast mode in a shot.  It's effective.  It tastes very good.  It sits well with the innards.  I still prefer sipping on a big can of carbonated, zero calorie energy drink, but this works very well when I can't.  It's not sold every where yet, but it will be.
Rachel S.
Gadsden , AL
1 bottle equals 2 servings. You really get your moneys worth with Redline. I don't think I have ever had an energy supplement that tastes this amazing and actually does what it says it will do. You get 8+ hrs of non stop energy. In my opinion..it is well worth the cost!
Sharonda K.
Ocean Springs, MS
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
My boyfriend loves these for energy before a long day or workout but I can't drink them. They make me way too shaky so use with caution depending on your tolerance!
Anna P.
Bryan, TX
I like the way this one tastes, it gives you lots of energy, I can only drink half of one at a time other wise I get the jitters bad. But it's great for the longer workouts I do with my hubby
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
My hubby said it made him sick. Anyone else?
Bethany D.
New York
Can you get this in ny?
Maribel B.
Cleveland, TN
Where can I buy this to try it out ??