BY VPX

Dietary Supplement. New! Fat Incinerator™. 29% Thermogenic Increase!^*. 56% Increase in Fat Utilization!^*. 972% More Powerful Than Ephedrine!^*. Up to 93% Increase in Norepinephrine!^*. University Proven - Burns Fat for 6+ Hours^* ^When used in conjunction with increased exercise and a reduced calorie diet. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Kristin P.
Rockmart, GA
I loved this product gave me a ton of energy for my workout also curved my appetite however I would not recommend using this longer than a couple of months from my medical perspective
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
It gave me energy to work out. That's about it. A little bit of the jitters after taking it. I would use it before a workout and have a little protein to counter the jittery affect.
Danielle L.
Belle Rose, LA
I absolutely love Meltdown! Works as a great fat burner and also gives me so much needed energy! Definitely recommend!
rochelle j.
Weatherford, TX
Melt down a great energy and fat burning product ,it adds the boost I need for pre work out .I recommend this brand.
Robert S.
I tried this stuff, I do not think its healthy at all. I did not get good results with it. It made me jittery.
Haley C.
Ellaville, GA
I would recommend this product to anyone trying to stay healthy! Try all of these other products as well!
Stephanie S.