BY VPX

New Dietary Supplement. Fiber Powered Fat Loss Accelerator™* 100% Natural Flavor For overall health and rapid fat loss, your nutritional strategy must include high fiber foods.  VPX Fiberteq™ is a powerful weapon in the Meltdown Picture Perfect Diet™ and a convenient way to benefit from the most complete and excellent source of fiber.  Fiberteq™ can be mixed into Protein Rush® Powder and SRO™ Zero Carb® shakes or sprinkled on or mixed in your favorite foods.* High fiber diets are now recommended by the National Academy of Sciences and the Food and Nutrition Board.  High fiber causes the stool to pass through the bowel quickly and also aborbs toxins and prevents pollutants from being absorbed in. see more...

Megan D.
Product Really helps with losing weight. I purchased this from amazon online. It really met up to all of my expectations. It is a lot better than other fat loss things. I would definitely buy it again.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
My hubby and I love these. they are so much energy without the crash yes meeting our expectations and they packaging is great. These don't have a s much sugar as many of the other gu products but they do have caffine which can help you get through the race a little bit of shakes though
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty great product. We try and use them in this house as needed. Definitely check it out if you're needing that extra boost!
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
This works great my best friend bought these and used them she loved them and saw results very fast
Sarah A.
This stuff is a scam. You have to eat healthy in order to loose weight. Eating this won't do it
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this it works good and really helps to lose weight I been using this for 1 year now
Jessica E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Muy efectivo,todos aquo lo usamos,te invito aprobarlos en verdad es buenoo
Pamela N.
A mi amigo le gusta y me da muy buenas referencia de esto, dice que tiene poca azucar y poca cafeina.
Andreea M.
Lisburn NI
My brother loves these. They don't have too much sugar or caffeine and ate his favorite.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is just a fat burner , not a protein shake right?
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
What is your experience with this product?
Jacqueline D.
San Antonio, TX
Do these make you feel any different while working out
Stephanie S.