BY VPX

Dietary Supplement Redline® Black on Blue Series! Caution: Very Powerful Bioliquid™ Capsules *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Dominique S.
I have tried a few Redline products and I love their drinks. These capsules are very strong and will give you energy. If you are sensitive to caffeine then I would not recommend these. I would only take these on days that I really need the extra energy to make it through long workouts.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
I bought these from gnc for my husband and I tried them also, but they made us feels dizzy and sick. My heart started racing right away and I did have energy, but the dizziness was not worth it ended the day with a migraine. Gnc however was nice enough to let us return the product.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I had a really bad reaction to the redline products. I tried the drinks first and felt like I was going to die. I thought I'd give it a second shot with this product and had the same feeling. Not worth it!
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Ive talen these bwforw. They have an ok flave, but are terrible overall. The effect on your heart isn't worth a few minute energy burst.
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
I tried a few of these products by this company but the downside is all I've really gotten from these thar I was a bit hyper active
Abby S.
Hudsonville, MI
My boyfriend loves the RedLine products. He loves the drink and it works much better than a 5 hour energy.
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite carb mix. Always super affordable. No bitter taste. Love it! :).
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
Who has had success using this? I've heard great reviews
Stephanie S.