VPX - Bang RTD Lemon Drop - 16 oz. uploaded by Allison C.

BY VPX

By the Makers of the LegendaryRedline Energy Products Make no Mistake - BANG is not your stereotypical high sugar, life-sucking soda masquerading as an energy drink! High sugar drinks spike blood sugar producing metabolic mayhem causing you to crash harder than a test dummy into a brick wall. Power up with Bang's potent brain & body-rocking fuel: Creatine, Caffeine, & BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids). Life is an Xtreme Sport and Bang is the Xtreme Energy source to Live Life Xtreme! see more...

Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Flavor wise it's quite yummy however, this could've been a mistake on my part but I tried to use Bang as a preworkout and towards the end of my workout, I began to feel a bit nauseated :/ Next time I'll just try to use it for its purpose of being an energy drink!
Hazel B.
Mililani, HI
I love VPX Bang pre-workout energy drinks! It's just what I need to get started & get through a workout. This flavor is my 2nd preference my 1st preference is citrus twist. These drinks have 0 calories & 0 sugar and whole lot of caffeine. For those, who are usually affected by energy drinks I think this energy drink is for you.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE these energy drinks, my faves are cotton candy, lemon drop and there is a war heads one! they are affordable and gives me the energy i need with the added benefits of aminos and brain power i need! Absolutely love this product!!!
Nicole H.
This drink is amazing!!! I love it! Great for a pick me up and tastes kind of like Sprite!