BY VPX

Potent brain and body fuel. By the makers of the legendary. Redline energy products. Make no mistake - Bang is not your stereotypical high sugar, life-sucking soda masquerading as an energy drink! High sugar drunks spike blood sugar producing metabolic mayhem causing you to crash harder than a test dummy into a brick wall. Power up with Bang's potent brain & body-rocking fuel: Creatine, Caffeine & BCAAs (Branched chain amino acids). Life is an Xtreme Sport and Bang is the Xterme energy source to Live Life Xtreme! see more...

Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This is a smooth, almost cream soda flavor that is just carbonated enough to remind you of your favorite fizzy. The line is genius because it takes away calories and sugars and leaves pure, good tasting energy drinks that you can count on to elevate your workout just enough. Or, for the Bang enthusiasts, drink one just because you know they're delicious and not nearly as bad for you as the plethora of other energy drinks. Thanks for giving energy a good name again, VPX.
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
This is my first ever bang product and the first sip was almost too sickly sweet but I needed the caffeine so I kept drinking and it got more enjoyable. I was sad to see the can end. The price is a bit steep but for the lack of sugar and the amount of caffeine in each can it’s well worth it.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
So I really like VPX Bang energy drink. This flavor is a complete miss for me. I’ve met people that like it, but being honest it doesn’t taste like champagne or cola. I’d suggest trying either the power punch, blue raspberry, or peach mango.
Ashley M.
holly ridge
Just recently found out about the bang energy drinks and the preworkout..I used the sour heads preworkout n love it. The energy drinks make you pee a lot these the only down fall but other than that can't get enough
Azeysha Y.
San Diego, CA
I drink the sour heads flavor and it tastes kinda like a sour energy drink I love it and yet it gives me so much energy without all the harmful ingredients of an actual energy drink. Gets me pumped for a workout