Beveragesbang
VPX - Purple Haze - 16floz (Pack of 16)

VPX Bang - Purple Haze - 16fl.oz. (Pack of 16)

by bang

The Front Runner in Sports Nutrition Makers of BANG- Redline- and Shotgun! The name and brand your trust for results, muscles, and earth shattering energy

16 Pack - 16oz cans

What’s the actual flavor for this? Purple makes me think grape and I’m not a fan!VPX Bang - Purple Haze - 16fl.oz. (Pack of 16)
What is your favorite Bang Energy Drink flavor?
Start your review of VPX Bang - Purple Haze - 16fl.oz. (Pack of 16)!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,314 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very healthy alternative to an energy drink it has no calories zero fat zero cholesterol it wakes me up in the morning no need for improvement I would definitely buy again the only downfall is they’re expensive
Hart L.
Not a fan of this flavor. I expected a grape or berries flavor. Also don't like that this one has artificial sweeteners in it.
Jaimee V.
VPX Bang - Purple Haze - 16fl.oz. (Pack of 16) uploaded by Jaimee V.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve tried bang energy drinks before but I never really liked it. But this one here is great, it’s sweet but flavor wise it’s good and it’s 0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 artificial colors. Definitely recommend this flavor purple haze!
Heather&Nyal H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
VPX Bang - Purple Haze - 16fl.oz. (Pack of 16) uploaded by Heather&Nyal H.
The taste is good not my favorite flavor of bang energy this product is a must have to get you through your morning if you an early riser while also give you some additional benefits other the just energy I recommend this product to anyone looking to push a little hard in the gym
Laura S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I decided to try this one since they were out of Rainbow Unicorn and I have to say it's not too bad. The "grape" flavor is very artificially strong but that's to be expected from something like this. I can't say I would willingly pick this flavor again but I if it was offered to me I would not say no.
Adrienne N.
Lebanon, TN
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This right here will take your taste buds on a vacation and take your energy up a notch! The flavors are incredible and give me the energy I need without the dreaded crash! Absolutely LOVE Bang energy drinks
Shawna E.
Spurlockville, WV
My favorite flavor of Bang Energy drink so far. Granted I have only tried four flavors but I already purchased a 12 pack of it. I love this drink. No sugar and no calories is awesome. I wouldn't touch this product. It's already fantastic. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an energy drink that will work and has no crash.
Erica S.
Charlotte
I guess for some this is a great energy drink. The sugar levels are relatively low . Are they are pretty tasty. I however I never felt never felt engerized. I actually would have woerd episodes after drinking these. Soo idk.
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
VPX Bang - Purple Haze - 16fl.oz. (Pack of 16) uploaded by Monika F.
Bought from our households local grocery store. Zero sugars, carbs, calories, fruit juice and artificial colors. There is carbonation; soda like. The liquid is clear which is a major plus.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
GREAT energy drink flavor! It tastes JUST like a grape soda, so be careful not to drink it too fast or you'll get super jittery because of all of the caffeine in it! Also be sure not to drink too late at night or risk not sleeping 😅