BY VPD

• How is this game for adults.5 Answers
  • How does anyone have time to read these books? 😂26 Answers
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Love the Harry Potter books and movies! The video games were fun but didn't always capture the realm of Harry Potter as well as I would like. This one is my favorite by far. Super easy to play. I would recommend to other gamers.
Danielle B.
Loved all the books and movies but the games never really captured the essence of the series for me it was fun but didn't have that level of magic I was hoping for
Brittany J.
Cordova, TN
I love all of the books and movies!! The games are not quite as great in my opinion, but if you're a true Harry Potter fan, then you will enjoy them!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Love Harry Potter, sorcerers stone is my favorite one. Remember seeing it as a child and used to love it so much, used to watch it over and over.
Jeana T.
Shelbyville, IL
I love all the hp movies and books. They are amazing and well made. Looking forward to reading the new one as well
Brianna M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the Harry Potter books and movies!! The video games never really captured iit enough.
Mindy N.
Mountain Home, AR
5 out of 5 stars for sure!! This book series shaped most of my childhood! The new book would come out every year around my birthday and it would be my favorite present every year! The movies are awesome as well!! They did a good job adhering to the story and not leaving too awful much detail out!
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
This looks like it would be a really fun game. I loved all the books and movies and I've played the Lego HP game and it was really good, so this has to be on par with all the others.
Madisyn T.
New Kensington, PA
This is the first in a 8 movie series. its a sort of coming of age plot line with action and mystery and magic. with just enough melancholy to nake it perfection. anyone can like it if they just give it a try.
Jordan  H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I am the biggest Harry Potter fan there is. I love all the movies and books. Its my favorite series. I love the movies and love to watch them and show them to new people.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
How does anyone have time to read these books? 😂
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Gamer Expert
How is this game for adults.