BY VPD

• How is this game for adults.6 Answers
  • How does anyone have time to read these books? 😂26 Answers
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Love the Harry Potter books and movies! The video games were fun but didn't always capture the realm of Harry Potter as well as I would like. This one is my favorite by far. Super easy to play. I would recommend to other gamers.
Mindy N.
Mountain Home, AR
5 out of 5 stars for sure!! This book series shaped most of my childhood! The new book would come out every year around my birthday and it would be my favorite present every year! The movies are awesome as well!! They did a good job adhering to the story and not leaving too awful much detail out!
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
This looks like it would be a really fun game. I loved all the books and movies and I've played the Lego HP game and it was really good, so this has to be on par with all the others.
Danielle B.
Loved all the books and movies but the games never really captured the essence of the series for me it was fun but didn't have that level of magic I was hoping for
Madisyn T.
New Kensington, PA
This is the first in a 8 movie series. its a sort of coming of age plot line with action and mystery and magic. with just enough melancholy to nake it perfection. anyone can like it if they just give it a try.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
I love Harry Potter so much ! One of the best movies I've ever watched as a child and now even as an adult. I will watch this film again and again forever if I have to! Amazing
Jordan  H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I am the biggest Harry Potter fan there is. I love all the movies and books. Its my favorite series. I love the movies and love to watch them and show them to new people.
morgan m.
Saint Louis, MO
I am a huge harry potter fan. I have seen them all and hope there is one coming out soon. I grow up along with the characters in the movie and loved seeing them grow as great people and actors.
Brittany J.
Cordova, TN
I love all of the books and movies!! The games are not quite as great in my opinion, but if you're a true Harry Potter fan, then you will enjoy them!
chelsea a.
Harry Potter was the best book I ever read as a kid and the movies just made it so much better. Even now, I watch the movies all the time, love them.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
How does anyone have time to read these books? 😂
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
How is this game for adults.