BY VOYETRA/TURTLE BEACH

The DXL1 delivers the Dolby surround sound advantage to Xbox 360 gamers at an amazing value. Combining the DSS2 surround sound processor with the XL1 amplified headset, the DXL1 will immerse you in the game with a stunning 360-degree sound field. Featuring multiple EQ presets and adjustable surround sound angles, the DXL1 lets you enhance subtle sound cues and customize the audio for any gaming situation. Experience superior sound quality and extreme comfort with its massive 50mm speakers and lightweight design. The DXL1 also includes separate volume controls so you can find the perfect balance of game and chat audio. If you're serious about gaming, then get serious about the sound. Step up to the DXL1 and experience game audio like never before. Turtle Beach Ear Force DXL1 Headset is one of many PC Headsets available through Office Depot. Made by Turtle Beach. see more...

Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Love these headphones they blow our bluetooth mic out of the water, me and my boyfriend tend to fight over these when we play. These head phones make you feel like your right in the game and you can hear clearly and chat with friends and they hear you good too.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
I would love a new headset for my xbox because the ones that I have are just falling apart and have been peed on by a puppy. I wish I could buy new ones. I would recommend.
Purchased at: Walmart
Some of the best headphones around for gamingTurtle Beach EARFORCE X12 They all around have a great sound of your voice and excellent MicClarity