Voyager

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This scooter is amazing! We bought for our son's birthday. It took just a bit for him to get use to but once he did he was zooming around like a pro. He loves this and it seems really well made! I would still suggest supervision but we are very pleased with this scooter!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This scooter rides very well. It’s small and easy to carry. But still comfortable to ride. It’s also durable and safe for kid to play with. We like it
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These are the ONES. I work from home and there's always a very inconsiderate neighbor who likes to play his car alarm during all hours of the day for the neighborhood to enjoy. Sometimes my family's pup would bark along and create a song that could lead you to madness. During my work calls, I would always apologize to my clients for the noise. I was always met back with an, "Oh ok... I don't hear anything." That had me wondering. So when I listened back on my recorded calls, sure as heck, you couldn't hear a thing in the background. Because this headset blocked out all the noise. I couldn't even hear when I banged my knee on my desk during a specific call. What I did hear, was my voice- loud, clear, and crisp. The sound itself is great. I bought a second pair for the office, and even with my loud co-workers and one ear exposed, I could hear every call clearly. When I'm not on a call, I can easily play music on my phone with also still being connected the PC. Don't ponder anymore; just buy these.