BY VOX

VOX Vodka
  • "I love Bloody Mary's & this vodka tastes great as a mixer or just straight." in 1 review
  • "I really like this brand because it is very smooth, but doesn't cost an arm and a leg." in 1 review
Maddi C.
I got this because it was on sale - however, it did NOT taste like sale vodka! It was smoother than expected, great for mixing, and left me feeling better than expect the next morning.
Sandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
VOX Vodka is one of my favorites. Unlike vodkas you’d get on discount well drinks nights at the bar, VOX is extremely smooth. The bottle looks stylish in our fridge. Friends always comment on how great our martinis taste!
Ashley P.
Omaha, NE
Pretty good vodka, I personally wouldn't drink it straight or on the rocks, but I usually don't enjoy my vodka that way. Was good in a dirty martini & a bloody mary though!
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I like this vodka a lot! Its a pretty reasonable price, and tastes great. I usually mix with water or la Croix sparkling water, and its great. Nice and smooth!
Tamara T.
Alamogordo, NM
Who doesn't like vodka? If you do then you have to try this! It is very smooth and not a horrible hangover after... I have a bottle in my house now!
Andrea H.
Marysville, WA
My favorite vodka. It is smooth and mixes well. It lasts me a long time since I don't drink very often. Now I want to go get some more lol
David p.
Logansport, IN
I really like this brand because it is very smooth, but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I love to use this is Bloody Mary's for brunch
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This vodak is okay. The price is better than the taste. It is good in a mixed drink, I just don't like drinking it straight.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I love Bloody Mary's & this vodka tastes great as a mixer or just straight. And the price won't kick you in wallet!
Ameshia O.
Only had this once in a cocktail...it's ok. Would recommend only for martinis
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
Is this any good?
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never heard of this vodka. Is it good?
Peta O.
The bottle is extremely cool, is this smooth?