BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Face Shop
VOV Lip Care Balm Moisture Protect Glossy Healthy Lip Treatment (Strawberry)

VOV Lip Care Balm Moisture Protect Glossy Healthy Lip Treatment (Strawberry)

by The Face Shop

● Vegetable oil protect your lips with giving nutrition. ● VOV lip care balm make protective layer on your lip and keep moisture. ● Various herb essence especially formulate to hydrate and protect the lips. ● Special scent makes your lips sweet and fresh with natural ingredients. ● Various fruit lip balm delivers rich moisture to dry lips and give plumped lips. ● VOV lip care balm make your lips glossy and vivid. ● Various fruit essence give upgraded moisture capability without stickiness. ● Vitamin and herb essence make your lip glossy and healthy. ● VOV lip care balm give enough moisture and make your lip soft. ● Various fruit essence suppress your stimulated lips.

Skin Type - All Skin; Color - strawberry, cherry glossy, orange vita, juice puffy lip, olive herb; Main ingredients - strawberry, cherry, orange, olive, vitamin; Contents - 10 ml (0.35 oz); Origin - South Korea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VOV Lip Care Balm Moisture Protect Glossy Healthy Lip Treatment (Strawberry)!
Anastasia M.
sutton
I fell in love with this lip stuff excuse my lips nice and moisturized and also has a nice beautiful color and makes it look like I'm wearing a lot of lipstick but yet I'm only wearing this product
Brionna E.
Made my lips really smooth and rich, but I did want to tell you what's good for my might not be good first you
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I love vov lip care balm it definitely protects my lips from getting chap expecally now that it’s getting cold out and your skin gets dry including your lips this product was the best there’s no other like it I highly suggest this expecally if you get chap lips often it’s very soothing..
Kristen B.
Wilson, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I was a little skeptical when I saw this, but purchased it to give it a try. I was blown away by the way it made my lips feel.
Victoria P.
Dallas
This balm is something I have purchased over and over and it has done wonders for my lips. Before I always had trouble finding a good lip treatment for my lips but this is it. The gloss it adds lets me wear it out in the world while it does its wonders without it looking flakey.
Kelsey O.
Vernon, NJ
Like this product but just wasn’t impressed. I tried the strawberry healthy lip treatment but the others might be better.

Looking for your answer?