Add a Photo

By VOTIVO
Clean Crisp White Indescribably complex yet simply by nature, Clean Crisp White defines the scent of our memories and a lifestyle worth wishing for: sun dried white sheets billowing in the crisp springtime morning, uncontrollable giggles as freshly bathed little bodies run thru the house, and an overwhelming aroma of nothing but clean. Ahh the simple luxuries of life. Burn: 20 - 25 Hours Travel Tin Candle, Clean Crisp White.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Corpus Christi, TX

I been using this candles for years. It's worth to to spend the money. Travel sizes are awesome because you can take it with you to get rid of undesirable smells in hotel rooms.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

I just got one in a boxed set. The scent was in rose. I haven't burned it yet, but was immediately struck by the throw of the scent as soon as I lifted the tin cap. Not overpowering, but lovely. These tins are a great size for travel and leave the room fragrant even when not burning.
Cyndi B.
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA

I have been using Votivo candles for years - they have amazing scents and good quality. I love the travel candles and often take them when I travel to get rid of any odd hotel smells :). Totally worth the money
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL

I would love to try this product. We burn candles everyday in our home. There's mothing like the great smell of a candle. It's a great way to put yourself in a great mood.

Join Now