2 colors available

BY VOTIVO

Clean Crisp White Indescribably complex yet simply by nature, Clean Crisp White defines the scent of our memories and a lifestyle worth wishing for: sun dried white sheets billowing in the crisp springtime morning, uncontrollable giggles as freshly bathed little bodies run thru the house, and an overwhelming aroma of nothing but clean. Ahh the simple luxuries of life. Burn: 20 - 25 Hours Travel Tin Candle, Clean Crisp White. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Decorator Expert
I use Votivo candles at home, work or when my husband and I travel (great for those musky smelling hotel rooms). They are not that expensive and they work great; leaving a great aroma in the air wherever you need it. I will purchase these again and I recommend others as well.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I been using this candles for years. It's worth to to spend the money. Travel sizes are awesome because you can take it with you to get rid of undesirable smells in hotel rooms.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
Decorator Expert
I would love to try this product. We burn candles everyday in our home. There's mothing like the great smell of a candle. It's a great way to put yourself in a great mood.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I just got one in a boxed set. The scent was in rose. I haven't burned it yet, but was immediately struck by the throw of the scent as soon as I lifted the tin cap. Not overpowering, but lovely. These tins are a great size for travel and leave the room fragrant even when not burning.
Cyndi B.
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I have been using Votivo candles for years - they have amazing scents and good quality. I love the travel candles and often take them when I travel to get rid of any odd hotel smells :). Totally worth the money