BY VOTIVO

Honeysuckle The fresh scent of an early wet spring brings to mind the youthful days of childhood past as you rolled the windows down and inhaled the sweet woody scent of wild honeysuckle tumbling over roadside bushes and blackberry vines; the aroma is haunting as you travel by. Fragrance Time: 4 Months Reed Diffuser, Honesuckle see more...

• Does anyone know if this smells any good & how long it usually la...2 Answers
  • How long do these usually last?1 Answers
Julia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love setting this on while reading books this has helped me with anxiety. The scent isn't supper strong bit isn't low it's nice and rich.
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Oh my gosh I love these things! they work amazingly and don't run up your electricity bill and the oils last for awhile. It is a good value depending on where you buy it, bed bath and beyond has great prices on these. I love good smelling things and this one smells amazing!
Leann F.
Bradenton, FL
I love oils, an pretty organic smells, I would adore trying this product and I would not mind buying it. the price is a little hefty but I'm sure its worth it
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Omg!!!## i so love these oils i get mine from bath and body 2 for 10 i love it...will recommend to anyone.
Danielle F.
ABERDARE, MID GLAMORGAN
Does anyone know if this smells any good & how long it usually lasts? I had a different one before and it was terrible.
tracey s.
How long do these usually last?