BY VOTIVO

Red Currant A savory blend of tart red currants and golden fruit glaze ladled over coarsely ground vanilla bean ice cream and served along side of raspberry filled sugar cookies. the original Red Currant. Burn: 50 Hours Candle, Red Currant see more...

Jennifer B.
Pretty smelling candle that is perfect for summer. It smells like juicy red berries and I can pick up a little bit of the vanilla bean. It's the perfect candle to light in any room. It fill it up with the yummy scent! I also love the simple yet cute packaging. This would make a great gift to any candle lover, a nice housewarming gift or a little treat for yourself.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
I really like this scent because it is very unexpected. From the name I thought I wouldn't like it, but not only did I get it as a gift, I got one for myself. It is a very different unusual scent, but I encourage everyone to try it!
Kaleigh K.
Seriously the packaging? How stinking cute which is what I look for when it comes for candles to decorate my house with! I love the scent as well, it has become my signature bathroom scent and I get so many compliments
Emiko F.
I wouldn't have picked this but was gifted this candle. I ended up loving it so much I bought the diffuser box and the gel pads of this scent. It's really nice and refreshing
Ana N.
Love these candles, this particular one smells fruity with like blood orange notes in it, one of our favorite candles , and from what I hear its one of the best sellers too.