Voss Water VOSS Lemon Cucumber Sparkling Water 375 ml

by Voss Water

VOSS artesian water source in Norway has been naturally protected from pollutants for centuries. VOSS artesian water is not filtered or treated; its unprocessed nature and naturally low presence of total dissolved solids (TDS) give it a fresh, clean...

I’m loving this reusable bottle, BUT am I the Only One that can’t taste Lemon 🍋 Cucumber” - At All??! 🤔
Favorite bottled water brand, and why? Does packaging influence your decision? I love Voss Water VOSS Lemon Cucumber Sparkling Water 375 ml
Start your review of Voss Water VOSS Lemon Cucumber Sparkling Water 375 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Mesa, AZ
It's amazing great taste. Not to bubbly like some sparkling waters. Love on how it's a glass bottle also
Ceres, CA
All voss water is delicious, and now that they come in different flavor seven better yay. Am excited
I didn't know what to expect cause I'm not a big fan of sparkling water but it taste pretty good
colorado
Love love the bubbles and the taste so refreshing and you just feel amazing drinking it!!!!
Chestermere, AB
I’ve been really enjoying the Voss water lately. I’m normal not a fan on sparkling water because it doesn’t get cold enough but I was very impressed with this brand. This isn’t my favourite flavour but I would drink it again in a pinch.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
Omg these new lemon water from voss is delicious.. really really i love it.. the view is so cute... and its so easy to buy..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dickson, TN
3 years ago
Noreen K. • 8 months ago
Definitely packaging influences buying a product, in my opinion...That being said, - I’m sorry but there’s no way that I’d ever pay the ridiculous price, for this tasteless - “Voss ‘supposedly’, flavored Sparkling water”...💦. It’s a great bottle to use around the house, but that’s it..! I’m happy that I didn’t have to pay for this pretty bottle. [It was given to me.] 👌 [Perhaps, that’s why this batch was on clearance, for $0.29.] 🤔