VOSS WATER ARTESIAN SPRKL, 27.1 FO

by Voss

Water Artesian Sparkling (Pack of 12)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. AlwaysCheck The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The MostAccurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health OrDietary Related Matter Always...

Is the water bottle safe to be reused after?
What makes this water any different from any other brand?
Start your review of VOSS WATER ARTESIAN SPRKL, 27.1 FO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“best glass bottle and water I recommend voss to everyone i love the fast and the big bottle with large amounts of water I find glass bottle have a better water taste ” in 3 reviews
“You don't feel like your drinking a bottle of particles or dirt but you feel like you are drinking water from a fresh spring off in the islands somewhere. ” in 1 review
Liverpool, NY
I know some people may find drinking bottled water a little too pretentious but if you're like myself you would like to have something that is extremely refreshing, taste clean and is just better for you! Voss to me is worth of value it's worth the investment in your health!
Miramar, FL
I started purchasing VOSS water when my son was born because the doctor recommended boiling water for baby bottles and storing the boiled water in a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose. However, I continue to drink VOSS water years later because the quality of the bottle is wonderful, the bottle itself is extremely useful for many purposes, and.. of course.. I enjoy the taste of the water. VOSS sparkling water, however, is my favorite. Slightly carbonated, I still get the fresh and clean taste of VOSS water with just a hint of bubbles. I prefer sparkling water to still water because it's much more interesting, and because I can mix in a little fruit or fruit juice for a fun kick!
Winfield, KS
I love this stuff!! The taste is so refreshing and the bottle leaves plenty of space for you to add cut up limes and lemons and whichever fruit you want to throw in! Super refreshing and a great way to get people (like me) to drink water.
Alvin, TX
Who doesn't love plain voss water already? Ahhhh this is the best thing they could've of offered out in the market for us consumers! Sparkling water :) I generally take sparkling water when I feel bloated and I need to burp but I cannot. Overall, it's great in the summer time because it quenches the thirst .
St. Louis , Missouri
This water is the absolute best. Nestle and anyone else who makes water has nothing on Voss, its so clean and fresh tasting. You don't feel like your drinking a bottle of particles or dirt but you feel like you are drinking water from a fresh spring off in the islands somewhere.
Nicholasville , KY
I bought it because it was on sale at TJ Maxx! But I love it and will be buying again. I would be more than happy to pay the full price. The bottle is amazing quality and so is the water. If you're particular about water, this is for you. It tastes PURE.
Tastes SO unbelievably refreshing and one of the best waters that I have ever tried, but really $40 a day for water(recommended daily value)? My body is not THAT pure... The packaging is very chic and trendy, but not versatile.
New Rochelle, NY
Best glass bottle and water I recommend voss to everyone i love the fast and the big bottle with large amounts of water I find glass bottle have a better water taste
Hays, KS
Not going to lie, I bought this because it was a glass bottle and WalMart was selling it for $2.15! Haha. But it's water, so to me it's nothing special.
Valdosta, Georgia
Expensive but worth it. The taste is unimaginably amazing for water. Its the only thing ill drink. Its set up in my budget