BY VOSS

Voss® Artesian Water From Norway.
800 ml.
1.5 pt - 3.1 fl oz. see more...

• Is this water worth the price ? I've seen its more expensive than m...2 Answers
  • What's the hype over this water? 6 Answers
  • Cold or room temperature?6 Answers
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
This is my favorite bottled water. I love the taste, it's clean and definitely makes me feel like I'm drinking healthier. I love the shape of the bottle and the size is wonderful for a long work day. I love to drop some fruit in the bottle for a delicious and healthy way to hydrate!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
This water tastes really light, what i mean with that is that other water bottles have somewhat an after taste, but Voss doesn't. The price was good for the glass bottle, beacuse i could reuse the bottle over and over. Don't forget to try the sparkling Voss water too!
Maidy G.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
I would say this,the water doesn't taste any different than any other water BUT I only buy it for the look,I like the bottle so I overpay for the water,personally that's just me and if your into the looks more than the price then you probably would try it out.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
I know, I know, it's just water! But, Voss is so refreshing! The glass bottle, maybe is the key, but I love drinking it! Whenever I see it I have to pick up a few. I save it for sitting in the park or shopping because it just makes me feel...aaaahhhh!
XoAmy W.
XoAmy W.
Litchfield, MI
This water is refreshing. Some waters just don't refresh, but this water does (may sound silly to non water cons sours). It has a good taste and as a bonus, I like the bottle it comes in. I've saved some of these bottles to carry other beverages in.
AussieMarie C.
AussieMarie C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I prefer this water over any other. Not only because it tastes good but the design of the bottle. It's the perfect size, I love that it's glass and it easy to carry around. Easy to refill and just all around great. I would definitely recommend it.
James D.
James D.
The glass bottles just separate VOSS from everyone else. Then the water just tastes cleaner. It may be the glass bottle or the water itself, either way VOSS is the best water company out there right now. I also reuse the bottles for decoration.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
i love love love Voss water! It's so amazing and there is a difference in the taste! Plus, for me it's also a great water bottle to reuse! The bottles are such a nice size and it has helped me drink more water throughout the day!
Jana N.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
Oh how I love this water!! There is no hint of any chemical taste, no mineral flavor, and no plastic after taste. I love the glass bottle too. The only draw back is the price. It is pretty spendy for water...but I really love it!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Radcliff, KY
Foodie Expert
The absolute best version of this water is when the water comes in a glass bottle. The water just seem so pure and fresh and taste like fresh air I absolutely love it. Great job VOSS I'll continue to buy your products
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Foodie Expert
Is this water good and if so where can I get it
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
Cold or room temperature?
Ally C.
Ally C.
Ottawa, ON.
What's the hype over this water?
Chispa L.
Chispa L.
Montreal, QC
Foodie Expert
Is this water worth the price ? I've seen its more expensive than most bottled waters