BY VOSS #49 in Bottled Water

Voss® Artesian Water From Norway.
800 ml.
1.5 pt - 3.1 fl oz. see more...

• Cold or room temperature?7 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price ? I've seen its more expensive than...2 Answers
  • What's the hype over this water? 6 Answers
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
This is my absolute favorite water to drink! It is expensive, but will keep you hydrated and tastes so smooth. It comes in a heavy glass bottle which keeps I.T from having a plastic taste, but the glass bottle is so nice to reuse! The water does not taste acidic but fresh and crisp. It is worth the price.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is my favorite bottled water and the only one that I truly notice a difference. I prefer this water to all others. It really has a clean and crisp taste. Taking a drink of this water is so refreshing I can't get enough! This is pricier than say Poland fresh but it's worth it!
Alison W.
Orange, CA
Voss is by far my favorite brand of water. The water tastes great and has none of the chemical / metallic taste yoy get with some other brands Yes it is a little more expensive, but it is totally worth it for the glass bottle as opposed to the plastic. I've found loads of thing to reuse the bottle for :)
Claudia S.
Bethesda, MD
I think this water tastes like all other waters, which would make it expensive but, since I actually buy it for the glass bottle, the price is quite good compared to what I would pay for a regular glass water bottle.
Victoria S.
i love love love Voss water! It's so amazing and there is a difference in the taste! Plus, for me it's also a great water bottle to reuse! The bottles are such a nice size and it has helped me drink more water throughout the day!
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
This water is fabulous! I usually stop by the grocery and get a water, since the bottle is so wide, I like to add strawberries, pineapple, blueberries and head to the beach with my refreshing water! Best water out there!
Kamilah K.
Baltimore, MD
I love Voss Still water. It has a refreshing taste. I love the round bottle. It too pricey for me to drink everyday. but I will enjoy a bottle every now and then.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I am totally not a water drinker, but this water changed my mind for the better! I don't know what it is....but it is my favorite. I can easily get my 8 cups a day in now.
Alicia S.
Baltimore, MD
By far the yummiest water ever. Why? Because it tastes like NOTHING! That's what water is supposed to be. It's very pricey, but I splurge on it whenever I can and you certainly get what you pay for! They also liked my posts on Twitter and IG which was really cool.

One thing I love specifically about the glass bottle is that I'm more comfortable with reusing it. I love it for infused water. It's so yummy. I put my filtered water from home in it.

They used to only sell it at hotel bars & upscale restaurants but it's becoming more mainstream and it's about time!
Rafael J C.
Salem, OR
Voss water stole my heart and soul. The best water ever. The glass bottle makes it look high end for a very affordable price. The flavor of the water is so clean and crisp. Better when cold, very cold. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a high end looking brand for an affordable price. I always stock my refrigerators with Voss. No other water brand enters my system if its not Voss.
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
Is this water good and if so where can I get it
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Cold or room temperature?
Ally C.
Ottawa, ON.
What's the hype over this water?
Chispa L.
Montreal, QC
Is this water worth the price ? I've seen its more expensive than most bottled waters