BY VOSS #17 in Bottled Water

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• Why is this good water?1 Answers
  • What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.3 Answers
  • Do you keep the bottle after you drink all the water?😄3 Answers
Buy on
  • "I started purchasing VOSS water when my son was born because the doctor recommended boiling water for baby bottles and storing the boiled water in a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose." in 2 reviews
  • "because of the huge opening, this bottle would be good for those that like to infuse their water since you can get the fruits in....but again...to me...water taste like water...you don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money." in 1 review
Jenny G.
Bought a bottle yesterday as it was the only option for water at the store I was (apart from pop and flavoured options). Right after paying (an extremely high price for water) I opened it and started drinking when my son asked what was that in the bottle. At this point I had already drank half the bottle only to discover this inside. So disgusting. If they can't even ensure their bottles are clean then they shouldn't be in business at all. Check the bottle before you start drinking this overpriced water.
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Great type of water. I like to buy this brand for water. It taste good for a good price. You can find it almost anywhere.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
I literally bought this water just for the bottle, I love the look of if & the size! Also unlike most water bottles I can put ice in it! It is a bit spendy but I will definitely buy this brand again!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I feel like this water is over-hyped! The flavor isn't anything phenomenal, but it is refreshing and does the job. I really enjoy the bottles, they're fun and different, and I can fill them up and reuse them which is great!!
Anita b.
Maria Enzersdorf
I usually buy myself a bottle for school and although it is quite expensive compared to other waters, it is worth the price.
Agatha G.
Folcroft, PA
The water is very good, it's one of my favorites,  but a really like the glass bottle cause' it's beautiful and convenient, I can use for flavored waters, juices, shakes, teas. I use it at home, in the office and gym.
The bottle design was developed by Neil Kraft (former artistic director of Calvin Klein).
Ariadna F.
Middleton, Greater Manchester
I love this water and the bottles are great! They're such nice quality glass and can be reused as much as you want. I use one of mine to put flowers and it looks fab
Abigail G.
I always buy voss bottle water when it's on sale. It is a little expensive for me. I'm a broke college student. But again I buy it when it on sale. It's really good bottle water. Its refreshing and silky when I drink it.
Lisa W.
Crisp, fresh and so so good! It's always a fave! I love that I can find it in airports, too!
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I adore this water it is one of my favorites first of all because it doesn't have a taste or leaves an after taste. Also because it comes in a glass bottle that can be reused like I do. And the bottle is different compared to other bottles and the top is so cute. I recommend it to everyone and I also reuse my bottle to take tea to class or make my detox waters.
Morgan S.
Navarre, FL
What makes this product taste different?
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
I moved to Florida and can't seem to find them in stores anymore. Where can I best find this water?
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
Where are you finding the glass bottles? I'm in NC and am apparently looking in all the wrong places!
jasmin t.
I buy these all the time but all of a sudden I can't find them in glass bottles there plastic ?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.