BY VOSS #16 in Bottled Water

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• Why is this good water?1 Answers
  • What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.3 Answers
  • Do you keep the bottle after you drink all the water?😄3 Answers
Voss Artesian Water from Norway
  • "I started purchasing VOSS water when my son was born because the doctor recommended boiling water for baby bottles and storing the boiled water in a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose." in 2 reviews
  • "because of the huge opening, this bottle would be good for those that like to infuse their water since you can get the fruits in....but again...to me...water taste like water...you don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money." in 1 review
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
I think this stuff is way overrated. I honestly didn't like it at all. I tried it twice just to be sure. I prefer spring water or fiji
aglael q.
No good. Has an acidic PH balance under 5 which is worse than the ph balance of the tap water in my city of New York. It's upsetting how expensive this water is considering how acidic it is. Would never buy again!
Jenny G.
Bought a bottle yesterday as it was the only option for water at the store I was (apart from pop and flavoured options). Right after paying (an extremely high price for water) I opened it and started drinking when my son asked what was that in the bottle. At this point I had already drank half the bottle only to discover this inside. So disgusting. If they can't even ensure their bottles are clean then they shouldn't be in business at all. Check the bottle before you start drinking this overpriced water.
Kirsten H.
Don't drink this water unless you want to kill your stomach. The acid content in this water is way too high.
Denise M.
Caguas
No no no no They say that all water taste the same, well this one don't. Did not like at all. tap water taste better
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
Tap water. In a glass cylinder. I think they switched to plastic cylinders, which totally ruins any value to this product, because you could at least use the container afterward to carry other tap water after you finished drinking the tap water originally contained therein.
Keekee C.
Not sure what the hype was about with this and why it’s so expensive. In my opinion it doesn’t taste any different to other brands. Nothing fancy about it, just in a glass bottle rather than plastic. Id only buy this brand if there were no other options.
Brianna S.
I used to love this water until I found out that it is acidic. So you are paying a premium price for no reason. It tastes just fine, but you're better off spending money on a water that is the SAME price, but alkaline, appropriate for human consumption. The quality of Voss is about the same as Deer Park with a pH of only 6.5-7 No reason to spend that extra money for that quality. If you want to be boujee then drink a water high in alkaline... LOL.
Maki S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm my opinion, this water is NOT tasty at all! But the packaging is really pretty lol id buy the water just for the bottle. It's really nice for making infused water.
Fatima A.
Over priced tap water! A bottle coast $3 bucks. Poland spring tastes far better than this.
Morgan S.
Navarre, FL
What makes this product taste different?
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
I moved to Florida and can't seem to find them in stores anymore. Where can I best find this water?
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
Where are you finding the glass bottles? I'm in NC and am apparently looking in all the wrong places!
jasmin t.
I buy these all the time but all of a sudden I can't find them in glass bottles there plastic ?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.