BY VOSS #17 in Bottled Water

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• Why is this good water?1 Answers
  • What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.3 Answers
  • Do you keep the bottle after you drink all the water?😄3 Answers
Buy on
  • "I started purchasing VOSS water when my son was born because the doctor recommended boiling water for baby bottles and storing the boiled water in a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose." in 2 reviews
  • "because of the huge opening, this bottle would be good for those that like to infuse their water since you can get the fruits in....but again...to me...water taste like water...you don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money." in 1 review
Cassie Renee S.
There is nothing more important than making sure to stay hydrated when having any type of event, much less a #backyardbash! This is my favorite water bottle and on top of that the water is just a perfect light taste!
Jessica C.
Vacaville
Tastes great one of my favorite waters. Has a clean crisp taste and is easily found locally. Tastes cleaner than some other waters to me and I love the glass bottle and wide mouth for mixing in fresh lemon and lime
Andrew A.
Cortland, NY
Easily my go to choice when buying water by the bottle. The water is very refreshing and doesn't have the taste you normally get when drinking bottled water. The bottle design is very sleek as well just wish I could still find the glass bottles.
Morgan S.
Navarre, FL
Love taking this to the gym or to sporting events because it is large,you can get it from Burlington at a discounted price. My favorite thing with Voss is I can infuse it,especially for my sister who eats fruit with every meal and in between! Much love for the proud even though it can be pricey
Kelly t.
It's water of course but it doesn't have any chlorine taste or odd taste like tap and I've noticed other bottle water also has an odd flavor. This tastes fresh and exactly how you'd expect good tasting water to taste like. I'm also a fan of the packaging it's big and kind of cool to set around the kitchen.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Great tasting water. It's good for sure. My issue is the price. You pay for that glass bottle. Sure the water tastes great out of a glass bottle but reduce the cost and ditch the glass. You can get just as good spring water here in America.
Analexis C.
I love drinking water out of my Voss bottle. The fact that it is a glass bottle helps me to reuse it, rather than throwing it away. I try to drink 3 of these a day, just by refilling one! The taste of the water that originally comes in the bottle is delicious, I can not deny it.
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
This water is a bit more expensive than regular water bottles but it tastes so pure and clean.. plus the bottle is sleek and modern and reusable. I prefer the plastic over the glass bottle because of how heavy the glass bottl is. I do keep a glass bottle of water on my night stand in case I get thirsty in the middle of the night.
Sasha B.
I admit - to me, bottled water is bottled water is bottled water. But their sturdy glass bottles make wonderful calm down jars. The extra height means that everything takes a little longer to settle. (I like to use glycerin in mine)
Dera E.
This is one of the better alkaline waters on the market today, but it isn't my favorite! One of the reasons I do enjoy this water is because it is fresh tasting and love the glass bottle! It is also very accessible! If you are looking for an amazing alkaline water give Essence Ph 10 a try, but it is harder to find!
Morgan S.
Navarre, FL
What makes this product taste different?
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
I moved to Florida and can't seem to find them in stores anymore. Where can I best find this water?
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
Where are you finding the glass bottles? I'm in NC and am apparently looking in all the wrong places!
jasmin t.
I buy these all the time but all of a sudden I can't find them in glass bottles there plastic ?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.