BY VOSS

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• Why is this good water?1 Answers
  • What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.3 Answers
  • Do you keep the bottle after you drink all the water?😄3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I started purchasing VOSS water when my son was born because the doctor recommended boiling water for baby bottles and storing the boiled water in a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose." in 2 reviews
  • "because of the huge opening, this bottle would be good for those that like to infuse their water since you can get the fruits in....but again...to me...water taste like water...you don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money." in 1 review
Melinda S.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to explain it to some people, but I grew up drinking water from 5 gallon jugs that Sparklettes used to deliver back in the day. With that being said, I can taste the difference between tap water and bottled water. Voss is just so much more crisp and light. When I had my wisdom teeth removed, it hurt to even drink water, but when I had Voss, it was so light, I was able to drink it just fine!
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
I think it just taste like regular water. the bottle itself reminds me like it should be a perfume bottle or something. because of the huge opening, this bottle would be good for those that like to infuse their water since you can get the fruits in....but again...to me...water taste like water...you don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money. A for the bottle....but not sure how I would grade water lol
Jaime C.
Denver, CO
I like VOSS, because it is smooth and virtually tasteless. I can tell the difference between soft and hard water and this is soft. I have very sensitive taste and smell, so that's important to me. Also, I love that the bottle is glass. It's not good for women to drink from plastic bottles, especially those who are susceptible to breast cancer.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Voss Water is one of my absolute favorites.
I feel very well hydrated when I drink it and the bottle is nice to re-use. I think it's more convenient than other water brands its got qood quality the water is a little pricey but anymore anything healthy seems more expensive I think this water tastes much better and keeps you well hydrated. I would recommend this water any day.
Jo-Chris T.
Savannah
I love Voss water in the Glass bottles! They are totes healthier and better for you! No BPA, BPS, or leaching plastic. Even though it's glass, I don't worry about it much with my Glass Guardian silicone bottle sleeve. This is definitely the new HOTNESS.
Voss + Glass Guardian=classy AND carefree

Rebecca B.
Centerton, AR
I don't k ow what it is about Voss water but it is the best tasting water ever! The packaging is awesome with this heavy glass bottle (which I think is why the price is so high) but the taste is just so pure.....I'm not sure if it's because it's not getting the plastic absorbed into the water or what, but I will definitely keep buying it!!!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
So many things I love from Voss. One of those things has to be that the containers are glass as opposed to plastic. So they are helping the environment and you can also reuse the glass containers as long as he clean them very well. And The Taste is great, I don't know if that's weird but I do taste difference in waters that I drink. This is one of the three top brands that I drink especially when I'm working out.
Sylvia M.
Cartersville, GA
Ok, I actually got a four pack at TjMax so that is why I first tried it. The product alone is simply water; I didn't find that it tasted any different than tap water or other bottled waters on the market, and the only reason I am giving this a four star rating is because I like the bottles.
Ana R.
I mean, it's water. It's nice and fresh water. It is very expensive water.
I like the fancy bottle, it holds a lot of water. It's also very sturdy, so I reuse mine for as long as possible. I like to keep it on my bedside table because it reminds me to drink water before bed, and a full bottle will usually last me about 3 nights before I need to refill.
All in all, it's good for the price in that the water is really nice and fresh tasting, and you can totally reuse the bottle.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
My favorite water, hands down. My favorite aspect is that this comes in a glass bottle, something I much prefer over plastic. I recently discovered the 800mL size which is super handy for getting in the recommended amount of water without having to constantly refill. I always look for this brand when I'm doing my shopping.
Morgan S.
Navarre, FL
What makes this product taste different?
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
I moved to Florida and can't seem to find them in stores anymore. Where can I best find this water?
jasmin t.
I buy these all the time but all of a sudden I can't find them in glass bottles there plastic ?
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
Where are you finding the glass bottles? I'm in NC and am apparently looking in all the wrong places!
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.