BY VOSS

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• Why is this good water?1 Answers
  • What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.3 Answers
  • Do you keep the bottle after you drink all the water?😄3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I started purchasing VOSS water when my son was born because the doctor recommended boiling water for baby bottles and storing the boiled water in a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose." in 2 reviews
  • "because of the huge opening, this bottle would be good for those that like to infuse their water since you can get the fruits in....but again...to me...water taste like water...you don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money." in 1 review
Mikhail B.
My absolute favorite water. This really feels like a "designer" water. Everything is chic. From the design of the bottle, to the crisp taste of it. Perfect if you have a leather designer bag. Very dramatic when you pull it out to drink in public. LOVE IT
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This is, hands down, the best bottled water out there. Perfect, refreshing taste and the best on the market. Other pale in comparison. High quality and low pricing. I would highly recommend everyone at least try one bottle.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Now I know that I should probably count off for water being so pricey but it is honestly so good that I would pay more for it. The flavor is amazing and not like any other bottled water. Highly recommend if you have extra money to spend.
Hanani S.
Lake City, FL
I really don’t like the plastic bottles as much as I do the glass ones. The design is very clean and slick. The water doesn’t have any flavor or aftertaste. I really don’t like the lids, it’s difficult to unscrew ands screw on while driving.
aglael q.
No good. Has an acidic PH balance under 5 which is worse than the ph balance of the tap water in my city of New York. It's upsetting how expensive this water is considering how acidic it is. Would never buy again!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Voss water is amazing it taste so good yet so different like water but better it’s so clean and fresh and crisp and refreshing it’s kind of pricey at some places but in some places it’s extremely cheap
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I love voss I think this is the best water ever I like bottle that it comes in its so beautiful and different and it's not like ever water bottle. This like the only water I drink. I would totally buy this water again.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I started purchasing VOSS water when my son was born because the doctor recommended boiling water for baby bottles and storing the boiled water in a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose. However, I continue to drink VOSS water years later because the quality of the bottle is wonderful, the bottle itself is extremely useful for many purposes, and.. of course.. I enjoy the taste of the water. It is refreshing and the opening allows me to drink more deeply than your average water bottle when the weather is hot or when I've been exerting myself (i.e. the gym, the beach, a run in the park, etc.).
Isadora N.
New York
I love the idea to buy a water and get a good beautyfull design water bottle. I wish the design was on the bottle not on plastic cover. The price is well if you think about the bottle design and the idea of reutilize. Easy to cary on, if you want a nice bottle to keep with you and good water, I recommend.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
I literally bought this water just for the bottle, I love the look of if & the size! Also unlike most water bottles I can put ice in it! It is a bit spendy but I will definitely buy this brand again!
Morgan S.
Navarre, FL
What makes this product taste different?
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
I moved to Florida and can't seem to find them in stores anymore. Where can I best find this water?
jasmin t.
I buy these all the time but all of a sudden I can't find them in glass bottles there plastic ?
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
Where are you finding the glass bottles? I'm in NC and am apparently looking in all the wrong places!
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.