BY VOSS

Voss® Sparkling Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• What other uses can you come up with for the bottle?? -us...5 Answers
  • Crisp taste , high quality taste , well worth the price y...2 Answers
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
I am working on not drinking soda, so not only is this water hydrating, but it’s refreshing with a crisp taste to it ! I love Voss water, the sparkling is definitely the next step up. Best when you drink cold, but not bad at room temp! I would recommend to anyone willing to give it a try !
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
All you need is this to be SUPER cold and add a lemon wedge. This water is sooo refreshing! Not the best room temperature but it doesn’t go flat even after a few hours. super pricey but quality. I recommend for all the land!
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
My husband absolutely loves Voss water but I on the other hand do not like it at all. While the packaging is very nice and it is pretty affordable I can't get past that it taste like.... not to be rude but muddy. Maybe its the minerals in it or the plastic they use but I do not like it. I still suggest people try it, it could be that my taste buds are weird so judge it for yourself.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
I never thought I'd find a sparkling water that does not have that yucky after taste (we all know the one). Safe to say Voss Sparkling water is the best sparkling water on the market. I love their still water so it was a no brainer to try out their sparkling water and its amazing. So refreshing. Also, the bottle it big enough to infuse the water with your favorite fruits. Try it out you won't be sorry.
LaTricia W.
This was my first time trying sparkling water since I tried Perrier (sp) a long time ago. It tastes way better when you have developed taste buds that are ready for new experiences. I finished my first bottle and filled it with lemons to infuse it while at work. Yummers! I love the bottle design and the fact that it is glass makes for great aesthetics when adding infusers.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
This water is so refreshing. Not too bubbly. The bottle it comes in is also great for reuse. The glass gets cold super fast when putting it in the freezer. The price is a bit steep but definitely worth it for a treat every once in awhile. I would definitely recommend this if you like sparking water.
Rachel D.
It took me about 10 sips to acquire a taste for this. I still don't think that I like it. But the bottle is cute and it was exciting to buy fancy water! I won't repurchase, but I don't regret trying it.
Trystan S.
More than anything water is water. To me there is no real difference, but I love the packaging, especially when it comes in the glass bottles. This brand comes in both glass and plastic bottles. It just feels so fancy!!!!!
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
Tad bit pricey but the water bottle is worth it. Perfect for infused water got the idea from Instagram and have been doing it ever since. I do not recommend if you are constantly dropping things. The glass does not resist so be careful.
Dacy D.
It tastes pretty good for bottle water. I like to reuse the bottles and infuse fruits, cucumbers, or mint. Definitely more expensive than most water bottles, but it's great to buy every now and then.
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
What other uses can you come up with for the bottle?? -use it to infuse water with fruits/citrus
Heather D.
Sylacauga, AL
Crisp taste , high quality taste , well worth the price you may pay .