BY VOSS

Voss® Sparkling Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• What other uses can you come up with for the bottle?? -use it to ...5 Answers
  • Crisp taste , high quality taste , well worth the price you may p...2 Answers
Ashley W.
My husband absolutely loves Voss water but I on the other hand do not like it at all. While the packaging is very nice and it is pretty affordable I can't get past that it taste like.... not to be rude but muddy. Maybe its the minerals in it or the plastic they use but I do not like it. I still suggest people try it, it could be that my taste buds are weird so judge it for yourself.
Trystan S.
More than anything water is water. To me there is no real difference, but I love the packaging, especially when it comes in the glass bottles. This brand comes in both glass and plastic bottles. It just feels so fancy!!!!!
Dacy D.
It tastes pretty good for bottle water. I like to reuse the bottles and infuse fruits, cucumbers, or mint. Definitely more expensive than most water bottles, but it's great to buy every now and then.
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV
This water is a must keep in my beach bag! It tastes so fresh and the glass bottle makes it feel so cool in your hand. You will never want another bottled water ever!
Gabby T.
One of the best water brands out ! This is my all time favorite . I don't drink water much but when I do get my hands on this I enjoy it .
Nj W.
I'm not the biggest fan of sparkling water however this stuff isn't half bad. No flavor but it is very corbonated.
Alyssa A.
This is my favorite water brand. It is perfect for keeping hydrated and feeling refresh.
Jennifer B.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love voss so refreshing and they now have sparkling flavors that are everything
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
I never thought I'd find a sparkling water that does not have that yucky after taste (we all know the one). Safe to say Voss Sparkling water is the best sparkling water on the market. I love their still water so it was a no brainer to try out their sparkling water and its amazing. So refreshing. Also, the bottle it big enough to infuse the water with your favorite fruits. Try it out you won't be sorry.
LaTricia W.
This was my first time trying sparkling water since I tried Perrier (sp) a long time ago. It tastes way better when you have developed taste buds that are ready for new experiences. I finished my first bottle and filled it with lemons to infuse it while at work. Yummers! I love the bottle design and the fact that it is glass makes for great aesthetics when adding infusers.
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
What other uses can you come up with for the bottle?? -use it to infuse water with fruits/citrus
Heather D.
Sylacauga, AL
Crisp taste , high quality taste , well worth the price you may pay .