BY VOSS #73 in Bottled Water

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• I want to try this... can anyone send this to me lol ... ...5 Answers
Haley G.
St Clr Shores, MI
The quality of the bottle is what I love about voss. I feel like it's not decomposing into the water. I love the glass versions without plastic
Halsey S.
Columbia, MD
Love this water! Plus the bottle is great for crafting :) can be a little pricey but figuring out other uses for the bottle is always fun :)
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I love the bottle, it is great and cute. The water seems to stay cooler for longer in the packaging. I think it has a wonderful taste.
Sandy S.
Love this water I usually buy this one often i have 3 favs from the gas station and this is one of them! Good taste and good price!
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I only buy voss water because of the bottle's, ultimately it's overpriced and tastes just like every other bottled water.
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
I love Voss water. The taste is nice and I always buy this. I also like the shape of the bottle and it's decently priced.
Keia R.
Love this water!! How cool is the design of the bottle. It also comes in glass bottles as well. Great refillable bottle.
Christina D.
Sarasota
Out of all the water out there this is my favorite! It's artisan water from Norway purified and really hydrates you!
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Great water very refreshing i specially love the bottle the taste is ok nothing out of this world but good overall
Christina C.
Dover, DE
Great water just a little pricey unless you find it on sale!! So i will buy it again and plus i love the bottles lol
Ke L.
I want to try this... can anyone send this to me lol ... jk .. but does it taste better than regular water?... Whats the difference?

back