BY VOSS

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• I want to try this... can anyone send this to me lol ... jk .. bu...5 Answers
Blissful B.
Foodie Expert
So smooth! You can tell the difference between voss and regular water for sure! It's mineral enriched and is so smooth. Voss is my favorite artisan water. I love the minimalistic design and always keep these in my fridge, car, and gym bag.
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
I'm so bougie.. I'm a sucker for cute bottles.I'm in love with the Voss water. The taste us refreshing. Plus when you dont want to Reused it for water. Can make it become a sensory bottle for kids
Mona N.
Love Voss water! Can't really put my finger on it, but it just tastes better compared to other bottles of water. What I like most is the bottle, I am constantly reusing the bottle to carry water around.
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite waters to drink. It tastes very fresh and doesn't have any kind of after taste like some bottled waters do. The bottle is nice too! Lol
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
Love when I can buy this from the store but I don't like that when I go out to a restaurant it's over priced. It was $1.78 at Walgreens. But you can purchase these in bulk at Costco or Sams. You should try it.
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
I bought this water because the bottle looks cool and I always see people reusing them. First time purchasing the water and it taste like normal tap water. It was 'meh' for me and I probably won't purchase it again. I have other favorite brands that taste a little more fresh.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Foodie Expert
Obviously you're paying for packaging and it's a marketing tool to make you buy a beautiful bottled water with a unique name and the water tastes the same to me. At a club or restaurant its pricey they like to hike it up go grocery shopping and pick it up yourself you might even find a deal on it. Pretty Pricey H2O💦💧
Kayla T.
Marion, OH
Foodie Expert
This water is the best tasting water I have ever had. I love the wide open mouth, to fit fruit and herbs for a refreshing treat. I like getting the glass bottle, over the plastic, because it lasts such a long time! Try this water when you see it!
Caroline C.
New york, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my go to water... I absolutely love the taste and how thirst quenching it is , I also like the bottle's design .. After i finish working out , after a jog, or even after yoga , this is the water I prefer
Mona B.
Silver Spring, MD
The water tastes bad. Admittedly, I bought it purely so that I could reuse the bottle, but still. For the price that it costs the water should at least taste decent. In fact, my tap water at home tastes better than it.
ke L.
I want to try this... can anyone send this to me lol ... jk .. but does it taste better than regular water?... Whats the difference?