BY VOSS #74 in Bottled Water

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• I want to try this... can anyone send this to me lol ... jk .. bu...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I love buying this product. The bottle is amazing and can be reused. Honestly, that’s about it.
The water itself is nothing special but the bottle is so great! I use it a lot.
It is a little pricey for water (costs $2, $2.5).
Aydin A.
Cool bottle, fresh taste. I just like the entire design of the packaging and branding. Pretty tasty artesian water from Norway... it is just a tad pricey and not widely available.
Tabitha M.
While this water might be just like all other waters, this bottle is NOT! I LOVE the bottle. It's great to reuse and for traveling. It makes drinking water easy to do.
Blessed B.
So smooth! You can tell the difference between voss and regular water for sure! It's mineral enriched and is so smooth. Voss is my favorite artisan water. I love the minimalistic design and always keep these in my fridge, car, and gym bag.
Regine R.
I'm so bougie.. I'm a sucker for cute bottles.I'm in love with the Voss water. The taste us refreshing. Plus when you dont want to Reused it for water. Can make it become a sensory bottle for kids
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Voss Artesian Water from Norway I am kind of picky about water. Some taste too salty or like there was something added. Voss tastes great like fresh clean water. I buy it as a splurge because it is on the pricey side. But as a bonus, I'm a teacher and recycle the bottles for my classroom as sensory bottles or "I spy" bottles.
Mona N.
Love Voss water! Can't really put my finger on it, but it just tastes better compared to other bottles of water. What I like most is the bottle, I am constantly reusing the bottle to carry water around.
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
This is one of my favorite waters to drink. It tastes very fresh and doesn't have any kind of after taste like some bottled waters do. The bottle is nice too! Lol
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Love when I can buy this from the store but I don't like that when I go out to a restaurant it's over priced. It was $1.78 at Walgreens. But you can purchase these in bulk at Costco or Sams. You should try it.
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
I bought this water because the bottle looks cool and I always see people reusing them. First time purchasing the water and it taste like normal tap water. It was 'meh' for me and I probably won't purchase it again. I have other favorite brands that taste a little more fresh.
ke L.
I want to try this... can anyone send this to me lol ... jk .. but does it taste better than regular water?... Whats the difference?