BY VOSS

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• I want to try this... can anyone send this to me lol ... jk .. but ...5 Answers
Fawn G.
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
I bought this water because the bottle looks cool and I always see people reusing them. First time purchasing the water and it taste like normal tap water. It was 'meh' for me and I probably won't purchase it again. I have other favorite brands that taste a little more fresh.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Marion, OH
Foodie Expert
This water is the best tasting water I have ever had. I love the wide open mouth, to fit fruit and herbs for a refreshing treat. I like getting the glass bottle, over the plastic, because it lasts such a long time! Try this water when you see it!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
New york, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my go to water... I absolutely love the taste and how thirst quenching it is , I also like the bottle's design .. After i finish working out , after a jog, or even after yoga , this is the water I prefer
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Detroit, MI
I love this water comes in a plastic bottle that is not too thin to bust love the purify tasting water. Easy to carry,run with put in my purse. My kids love the taste we will buy it again
Tanisha J.
Tanisha J.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
The water tastes just like any other purified water. 2 for 3 bucks at Walgreens...not bad! I wish they would bring back the glass bottles, at least you can safely reuse those!
Haley G.
Haley G.
St Clr Shores, MI
The quality of the bottle is what I love about voss. I feel like it's not decomposing into the water. I love the glass versions without plastic
Halsey H.
Halsey H.
Columbia, MD
Foodie Expert
Love this water! Plus the bottle is great for crafting :) can be a little pricey but figuring out other uses for the bottle is always fun :)
Christina C.
Christina C.
felton, de
Great water just a little pricey unless you find it on sale!! So i will buy it again and plus i love the bottles lol
Nyssa P.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Delicious refreshing water and does my rate chemically at all like other water brands.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Love this water. So clean and crisp tasting. And I LOVE the bottle in comes in!
ke L.
ke L.
I want to try this... can anyone send this to me lol ... jk .. but does it taste better than regular water?... Whats the difference?