BeveragesWaterVoss
Artesian Water from Norway

Voss Artesian Water from Norway

by Voss

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway.

Is this water good?
Thinking about making some detox water.. I always put lemon and cucumbers in mine. What are some of your favourite fruits for detox water?
Voss Artesian Water from Norway is this water any good? How much is the price rang?
Start your review of Voss Artesian Water from Norway!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose.in reviews
...don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money.in reviews
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Voss Artesian Water from Norway uploaded by paul N.
I love this water i add fruit in it and its a refreshing love the voss best out there i recommended to everyone stock up it's the best
Abby C.
Voss Artesian Water from Norway uploaded by Abby C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Voss is my favorite bottled water. It taste so fresh and doesn’t have a gross plastic taste like plastic bottled water. Love that it’s in a glass bottle!
Stacy F.
Harrisburg, PA
Hands down this is the best water on the market. Very refreshing and crisp and clean. I wish the or very was a little lower but it’s ok for the quality you are getting. This water is a treat to buy.
Sandy S.
SOMERTON, AZ
Love this water I usually buy this one often i have 3 favs from the gas station and this is one of them! Good taste and good price!
Zeba P.
Marietta, GA
I hate the taste of water when it sits in a metal thermos for the whole day and plastic bottles are awful. Glass is the way to go. I love the look of the glass very chic and it’s surprisingly durable (dropped multiple times) still in perfect condition.
Jo-Chris T.
Savannah
Voss Artesian Water from Norway uploaded by Jo-Chris T.
I love Voss water in the Glass bottles! They are totes healthier and better for you! No BPA, BPS, or leaching plastic. Even though it's glass, I don't worry about it much with my Glass Guardian silicone bottle sleeve. This is definitely the new HOTNESS. Voss + Glass Guardian=classy AND carefree
Kimberly A.
Ovid, NY
Voss Artesian Water from Norway uploaded by Kimberly A.
Just about the best tasting water ever in the history of water and that is one long history.
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
I really like this water, plus you can keep the bottles for sensory bottles. I like the still water and you know that you’ll always get a pleasant flavor. It can be expensive at world market, but can be found discounted.
Jessica M.
St Louis,MO
Voss water is good. I have taken this water tivthe beach.very good especially when cold
Kayla B.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
I could never really taste the difference in waters until I tried Voss! It is a little pricier but totally worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kitty B.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
il y a 2 ans
Toni H. il y a 2 ans
I love Voss water and reuse my bottle some are that heavy like plastic and some are glass bottles..