BY VOSS #10 in Bottled Water

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

Voss Artesian Water from Norway
  • "I started purchasing VOSS water when my son was born because the doctor recommended boiling water for baby bottles and storing the boiled water in a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose." in 2 reviews
  • "because of the huge opening, this bottle would be good for those that like to infuse their water since you can get the fruits in....but again...to me...water taste like water...you don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money." in 1 review
Hailey D.
Huntington
I want to start off with saying I love the bottles that Voss water comes in. Honestly, the bottles were what caught my eye to even try the water. If something doesn't catch my eye, then I tend to not buy it. The flavor is great, I was very impressed with it. Voss Water can be compared to Smartwater or Fiji water. All are great. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
Voss water became hyped because of the big glass bottles and the celebrities that were ordering it.  Other than that, it's a very good water, with an eye catching bottle, that is extremely overpriced (or at least it used to be).  It is not as crisp and clean as Fiji.  I'll buy it in a pinch if I have to, but if I have it, I would rather have it in the glass bottles, rather than the plastic.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love this water. Very smooth water. Price is good for the water you get out of it. I was a first time buyer. This does have a taste of smart water which is a good one. I would buy again and I loved the glass bottle it came In.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I feel like this water is over-hyped! The flavor isn't anything phenomenal, but it is refreshing and does the job. I really enjoy the bottles, they're fun and different, and I can fill them up and reuse them which is great!!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Voss water is amazing it taste so good yet so different like water but better it’s so clean and fresh and crisp and refreshing it’s kind of pricey at some places but in some places it’s extremely cheap
Lelu F.
One of my two favorite water brands. It tastes great and does not have a smell to it like the others. I love to purchase the glass bottles so I can reuse it at home for any drink. I always will buy it.
Ashley A.
Bentley, LA
I love this sn water when i feel to treat myself it is little pricey but its worth the pricey but i love it the bottle is great and reusable i would recommend to anybody
Ryan K.
Voss water is amazing! Not only is the water delicious, but the packaging is very high-end. The sleek and simple Scandinavian design fits right in, as the water is bottled from the source in Norway. I would totally buy this water again, well worth your money!
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Now I know that I should probably count off for water being so pricey but it is honestly so good that I would pay more for it. The flavor is amazing and not like any other bottled water. Highly recommend if you have extra money to spend.
Queen B.
Taos , NM
I love Voss water.. not only does it taste good but I love love love the packaging. Makes me feel high class tbh. It’s not very expensive either. I love that it’s glass and not plastic. I constantly go back to purchase more.
Morgan S.
Navarre, FL
What makes this product taste different?
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
I moved to Florida and can't seem to find them in stores anymore. Where can I best find this water?
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
Where are you finding the glass bottles? I'm in NC and am apparently looking in all the wrong places!
jasmin t.
I buy these all the time but all of a sudden I can't find them in glass bottles there plastic ?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.