Voss Artesian Water from Norway

by Voss

#24 in Water

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway.

Thinking about making some detox water.. I always put lemon and cucumbers in mine. What are some of your favourite fruits for detox water?
Voss Artesian Water from Norway is this water any good? How much is the price rang?
I see people who do Exercises drink this.. What's so good about it
Start your review of Voss Artesian Water from Norway!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose.” in reviews
“...don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money.” in reviews
The freshness and clean flavor of this spring water is the reason I pay more to buy this bottled water. I tend to only buy this when I'm traveling (I carry my reusable water bottle on a daily basis) and I will walk the airport to find a vendor who sells Voss at the airport. It tastes better than any other bottle water I have tried and will continue to buy Voss.
Wakefield
I drink this water every single day. Thankfully my job stocks it in the fridge so it’s available for purchase. I first tried this water years ago at a Dean & Deluccas. I was just trying to be fancy but I have been hooked ever since. I love that the bottles are glass so they can be recycled and there isn’t a weird after taste like some other water brands have.
philadelphia
This is my bougie water I love this water are used to be the biggest fan of this water in high school this will be the only water I would drink nothing else I still like this water but they don’t sell it around me a lot of the times I love to tease and I in love with the packaging simple in pain like the water
Liverpool, NY
My absolute most favorite bottle water I have ever had. Very refreshing, the packaging is nice and I like how I can use the cap as a cup makes it very convenient! It can be a little on the price side but it's totally worth the price! I like that it's more alkaline rather than acidic!!
Thornton, CO
My absolute favorite bottled water. It has a smooth taste. I love the bottle it comes in too, the packaging is great. It’s very eye grabbing which is definitely a benefit when choosing out a quick water bottle on the go.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: Target
I'm not a fan of plastic bottles but drink water like crazy. So I usually carry around a water bottle with me. Voss tastes great and I like that it comes in a glass bottle that I can reuse.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
At the end of the day this really is just water. It’s refreshing and clean tasting and bonus points for the glass bottle which is recyclable reusable and adds to the flavor experience.
Heaven on Earth
This water tastes great to me. Not bitter like a Dasani or Aquafina. I think the glass is what can help not allow the chemicals from the plastics to disturb the taste.
Harrisburg , PA
Hands down this is the best water on the market. Very refreshing and crisp and clean. I wish the or very was a little lower but it’s ok for the quality you are getting. This water is a treat to buy.
Richmond, KY
Voss Artesian Water from Norway I am kind of picky about water. Some taste too salty or like there was something added. Voss tastes great like fresh clean water. I buy it as a splurge because it is on the pricey side. But as a bonus, I'm a teacher and recycle the bottles for my classroom as sensory bottles or "I spy" bottles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
il y a un an
Toni H. • il y a 9 mois
I love Voss water and reuse my bottle some are that heavy like plastic and some are glass bottles..