BY VOSS #16 in Bottled Water

Voss® Artesian Water from Norway. see more...

• Why is this good water?1 Answers
  • What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.3 Answers
  • Do you keep the bottle after you drink all the water?😄3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "I started purchasing VOSS water when my son was born because the doctor recommended boiling water for baby bottles and storing the boiled water in a glass container that could be refrigerated for easy-access; the VOSS glass bottle was very convenient for this purpose." in 2 reviews
  • "because of the huge opening, this bottle would be good for those that like to infuse their water since you can get the fruits in....but again...to me...water taste like water...you don't really need to spend $3 or more bucks to get the bottle...get a no name brand and save your money." in 1 review
Hailey D.
Huntington
I want to start off with saying I love the bottles that Voss water comes in. Honestly, the bottles were what caught my eye to even try the water. If something doesn't catch my eye, then I tend to not buy it. The flavor is great, I was very impressed with it. Voss Water can be compared to Smartwater or Fiji water. All are great. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
Voss water became hyped because of the big glass bottles and the celebrities that were ordering it.  Other than that, it's a very good water, with an eye catching bottle, that is extremely overpriced (or at least it used to be).  It is not as crisp and clean as Fiji.  I'll buy it in a pinch if I have to, but if I have it, I would rather have it in the glass bottles, rather than the plastic.
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
Tap water. In a glass cylinder. I think they switched to plastic cylinders, which totally ruins any value to this product, because you could at least use the container afterward to carry other tap water after you finished drinking the tap water originally contained therein.
n O.
Love this stuff. But confession-I buy a couple of the glass bottles, I drink the water, which is decent, and then reuse the bottle! I’m always breaking or losing water bottles so this is a super cheap alternative to a $20 bottle. Always get the glass.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love this water. Very smooth water. Price is good for the water you get out of it. I was a first time buyer. This does have a taste of smart water which is a good one. I would buy again and I loved the glass bottle it came In.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I feel like this water is over-hyped! The flavor isn't anything phenomenal, but it is refreshing and does the job. I really enjoy the bottles, they're fun and different, and I can fill them up and reuse them which is great!!
Lelu F.
yukon
One of my two favorite water brands. It tastes great and does not have a smell to it like the others. I love to purchase the glass bottles so I can reuse it at home for any drink. I always will buy it.
Ryan K.
Voss water is amazing! Not only is the water delicious, but the packaging is very high-end. The sleek and simple Scandinavian design fits right in, as the water is bottled from the source in Norway. I would totally buy this water again, well worth your money!
Bridgette M.
Taos , NM
I love Voss water.. not only does it taste good but I love love love the packaging. Makes me feel high class tbh. It’s not very expensive either. I love that it’s glass and not plastic. I constantly go back to purchase more.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Voss water is amazing it taste so good yet so different like water but better it’s so clean and fresh and crisp and refreshing it’s kind of pricey at some places but in some places it’s extremely cheap
Morgan S.
Navarre, FL
What makes this product taste different?
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
I moved to Florida and can't seem to find them in stores anymore. Where can I best find this water?
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
Where are you finding the glass bottles? I'm in NC and am apparently looking in all the wrong places!
jasmin t.
I buy these all the time but all of a sudden I can't find them in glass bottles there plastic ?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
What's so great about this water? People hype it up a lot.