Vosene Kids Sensitive Hair & Body Wash 250ml uploaded by elina m.

BY VOSENE

This advanced formula has been lovingly developed to gently cleanse, soothe and condition childrens delicate hair & skin. It is naturally and lightly scented with soothing camomile and calming lavender essential oils. Vosene Kids Sensitive Hair & Body Wash's mildly foaming action will gently yet effectively cleanse without drying out skin or hair. It can be used for top to toe cleansing every day in the bath or shower. - No synthetic perfume - Paediatrician approved - Kind & gentle - Tear free - For daily use - Soothes & conditions - pH balanced - Hypoallergenic - Colour free - Dermatologically tested - Soap, SLS, SLES and paraben free see more...

Rebecca R.
Liverpool
The vosene shampoo is great and you can't go wrong with it! I've been using it for so long because I'm so sensitive with my scalp and the sensitive products I've used have always made my hair so greasy. This doesn't thankfully and smells so fresh.
Sinead C.
Lancashire, Blackburn
I used this as a child and it was so effective and affordable. It’s good for dry and oily hair/skin and helps tackle dandruff too. It works really well and smells lovely. I would recommend definitely and would buy it again if I could ever find it
elina m.
Vosene Kids Sensitive Hair & Body Wash 250ml  I have the green one and I rate 10 out of 10 because my daughter hair is nice and soft and also deetsngle spray I recommend speciali if your child go to school ! I will not buy any other shampoo for my daughter !