Vornadobaby Breesi Nursery Air Circulator

by Vornado

Featuring a gentle circulation pattern that means baby never catches too strong of a breeze-yet benefits from constant air movement-this air circulator plays a central role in creating a safe and comfy space for baby. vortex air circulation technology circulates all the air around baby 9½ times per hour 2 easy-to-use speed settings sliding switch controls with tamper-resistant lock feature head pivots to adjust airflow direction hidden, covered cord storage concealed in base topple-resistant, extra-wide base removable grill for easy cleaning Plastic. Measures 7.4x10.1x10.9"H. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Imported.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vornadobaby Breesi Nursery Air Circulator!
How would you rate this product?
Kristian C.
Monroe, WI
Purchased at: Target
I have the Breesi LS. Which is like this model, but has a sound machine and night light. I have come to really love this air circulator, not only because of the fan but because of the noise maker. The sound machine did end up breaking after a year and a half of use. Vornadobaby sent me a replacement, free of charge. I want to get the rest of their baby products as well.

Looking for your answer?