BY VORNADO

Minimize the chance of coughs, colds and congestion in your home with this evaporating humidifier from vornado. Its adjustable humidity control lets you tailor it to your comfort level, and a quick glance at the water level window lets you know when it's time to refill the removable tank. This portable humidifier is quiet enough for even a child's bedroom. see more...

Alexa P.
White Lake, MI
Have this in my sons room, helps out a ton!!! He would wake up with a dry nose and throat, and this keeps everything moist! Can't wait to purchase one for my room!
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
I love humidifiers nd this one looks to be one of the best ones, and probably the one I will purchase
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
We have this in our living room, and it works great. Its quiet, and half the time we forget its there.
Shelby B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is a great humidifier. This is something I always make sure I keep out when my kids are sick!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I use one of these in my office love it need more the most amazing thing en
Yolanda D.
I love this brand I use my so much it burnt out on me I wont another one but bigger
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Would this product help to get rid of airborn sicknesses? I work with children and anything to help get rid of "bugs" in the air would be great.